neub1i

Nov 26, 2023
And if people don't like the small updates, well they should come back every other month, than you have a 'large' update...
that's exactly what i am doing right now. im not touching this game until it's around v0.85 something which was in the past the completion of the main story. And then i can enjoy the full game on a whole weekend without having to wait for an update. But again, i can only do that with NLT games, because they are reliable in updating their games. i know that in two, three months the game will be or close to being finished. Pretty much all other games dont do this and you can ignore those for years and wont get decent updates that are playable.

Reactions: NH1980

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
that's exactly what i am doing right now. im not touching this game until it's around v0.85 something which was in the past the completion of the main story. And then i can enjoy the full game on a whole weekend without having to wait for an update. But again, i can only do that with NLT games, because they are reliable in updating their games. i know that in two, three months the game will be or close to being finished. Pretty much all other games dont do this and you can ignore those for years and wont get decent updates that are playable.
Tend to agree with you.

I played LE and ToN as full games and enjoyed them both.

I then played TGO as fortnightly instalments and concluded that I didn't like the game as much as the previous two.

But I've just been playing TGO again, as a full game, and I must say that I have enjoyed it a lot more - I still prefer ToN but now I think that the TGO is much better than I originally thought.

My two issues with playing as instalments

• Very short gameplay, typically 5 to 15 mins. It's much better to be able to play it as much as you want
  • The instalments are self-contained, you know that there is one key, one chest, two scenes, one photo etc. all to be found in a very short play in a limited area - makes it to obvious, too easy
So like you, I'm considering leaving SotS until it is complete - though a two year wait is tough.

RoaringDream

May 2, 2022
It seams like there is a lot of people here that don't like the NLT games. Id love check out games that are considered to be better. I haven't found anything yet. id honestly like try them out.
To me TON was their best series, the others weren't bad I just expected more. As for my personal favorites 1. Eternum 2. Ripples 3. Pale Carnations 4. The DeLunca Family ( who konws when we'll get an update) 5. Dessert Stalker. But those are just what I enyoyed the most based on my prefrences I guess

Reactions: Ruudole

Borlandsmen

Aug 14, 2020
why would it be 2 years? it just got released and is already at 0.40 and releases pretty rapidly. i think by december you can play the whole main story
Version 04091 is not 40% ready, my friend... it's 0.04 ready. In other words, the game is 5% ready... It came out in July of this year and barely got rid of the “beta version” label. So, anyone who wants to enjoy the game with a ton of content will have to wait 2 years.
Although personally, it seems to me that even more than 2 years, taking into account all the improvements, secondary content... This is an even more ambitious game, and a huge number of situations and scenes are required for such an enormous number of girls.

Last edited:

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
It's version 04 which means 4% completed.
If nothing changes : version 02, 03, 04 etc. (each version is like 1% more content)

1% twice a month = 2% every month x 12 months = 24% per year x 4 years = 96% + 4% current content = 100%

Maybe it will speed up in the future, who knows :) If not, full game in exactly 4 years :oops:
NLT has said in interviews 2 ISH years. Also the mods in his discord says 2 ISH years

Reactions: Commander Booty

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
why would it be 2 years? it just got released and is already at 0.40 and releases pretty rapidly. i think by december you can play the whole main story
You really should read up on what the version number for NLT games mean before making such statements. But to start, we are at a ballpark guesstimate about 9 months away from 0.40.

Reactions: JoeyGucci

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
WEEKLY REPORT

chap3.png

We've just released new content with the side girls quests, album, and Moan Zone and now a new chapter is finishing development for release in a couple weeks. The story continues with a western standoff, a spicy session, and some dangerous exercise. We're keeping true to the cinematic standards set with the first two chapters and will be featuring the largest acting scene ever done in an NLT game.

We're still hard at work organizing and producing all the voicework needed for the game. There's planned to be over 40,000 voice lines in the game not including the cinematics. It's been quite the undertaking but eventually we'll have all those juicy moans, funny one-lines, greetings, and more.

The beta tester application has been re-opened! Join Discord and link your account. For those of you at the Grand Master level we are looking for people with an eye for quality. We are really needing Mac users specifically, but will accept any genuinely interested party. Check out the #patreon-plus-stuff channel to sign up!

Thank you everyone for the support! Enjoy your week and see you next week for another teaser!

3.20 star(s) 43 Votes