Borlandsmen

Aug 14, 2020
At first I didn’t pay much attention to Agrat... but in the preview of the walkthrough I saw, she’s damn hot:love:
Is NLT still finalizing the character designs? In the preview, Julia has some kind of dot on her face (mole or wart). Lacks clarity to see.

Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

Drcozs

Aug 3, 2024
It's version 04 which means 4% completed.
If nothing changes : version 02, 03, 04 etc. (each version is like 1% more content)

1% twice a month = 2% every month x 12 months = 24% per year x 4 years = 96% + 4% current content = 100%

Maybe it will speed up in the future, who knows :) If not, full game in exactly 4 years :oops:
Legendary dev. One of the top earners on the entire Patreon platform (look it up if you don't believe me). Edging the audience to the maximum - you gotta respect it. That's like having Pubg coming out each month with 100 yards of new map, each update you get a new piece of a road maybe a bridge, a house etc. and slowly but surley, by 2029, you can drive across entire Erangel. Now that's how you do business.

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
You can call it edgemaxxxxxing.
why?

I do development, it is slow and costs lots of time. So him being able to constantly deliver every 2 weeks, is very commendable. Of course getting like 50.000 every month is nice too...

But I can imagine he doesn't do it alone, chatgpt says between 5-10 people, so that's 5000 every month for example. It's okay. They are in the USA, but no idea where. So 5000 is not really much. It's not East-European or Indian lots of money...

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
why?

I do development, it is slow and costs lots of time. So him being able to constantly deliver every 2 weeks, is very commendable. Of course getting like 50.000 every month is nice too...

But I can imagine he doesn't do it alone, chatgpt says between 5-10 people, so that's 5000 every month for example. It's okay. They are in the USA, but no idea where. So 5000 is not really much. It's not East-European or Indian lots of money...
This.

It's insane that he can pump out 30min of content twice a month. No one else can come close to matching him. Yet I still see people bitching.

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
why?

Patreon says NLT Media income is between $28K to $79K per month, so annual income somewhere between $336,000 to $948,000. NLT Media has been in business since 2016 so must have turned over several million by now. Which explain why NLT Media wants to stay on Patreon platform, which collects local and foreign currency, before convert into dollars from customer all over the world. Got a good thing going so sensible no to rock the boat by pushing forbidden content etc. (y)

Reactions: lawlawkagurL

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
Patreon says NLT Media income is between $28K to $79K per month, so annual income somewhere between $336,000 to $948,000. NLT Media has been in business since 2016 so must have turned over several million by now. Which explain why NLT Media wants to stay on Patreon platform, which collects local and foreign currency, before convert into dollars from customer all over the world. Got a good thing going so sensible no to rock the boat by pushing forbidden content etc. (y)
Yeh +/- 50.000 a month (i did the average, with 4$ per patreon). It's a nice number, but if you divide it by +/- 5 it's getting to okay very fast. Patreon takes a part, government IRS takes a part. 1 person extra divides the number very fast...

So I would suggest they can't really complain, but you don't know where they are living, he is an american? So has a higher need for money, than someone in Eastern Europe.

Lets say it like this, I also have earned a million dollars in my life because of work, doesn't mean it's on my bank. And no I don't smoke, eat out, drink, go the movies, gamble. It's just life, life is expensive...

Reactions: Abelian
3.20 star(s) 43 Votes