sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Interesting update. I didn't need any of the gifts for the new scenes, just flirting with the 3 girls filled the bar and they were d2f.

Ruudole

Mar 16, 2023
To me TON was their best series, the others weren't bad I just expected more. As for my personal favorites 1. Eternum 2. Ripples 3. Pale Carnations 4. The DeLunca Family ( who konws when we'll get an update) 5. Dessert Stalker. But those are just what I enyoyed the most based on my prefrences I guess
Cheers for the reply, I'll check them out when I get a chance. I'll let you know what i think!

Reactions: RoaringDream

neub1i

Nov 26, 2023
While he has no memory of his past life (at this point in the story), we have yet to be introduced to any other characters that may possibly be related to him.
yah, come on, oldest trick in the book. he cant "remember" his past life, so down the road he meets someone who knows or he does a paternity test and it is revealed that he is related to the family all along. or some milf he has been sleeping with the whole time.
then they are like "oh no what have we done" and after some events that makes the milf jealous or they have to go through some erotic experience.... like in ToN where the statue gives the guy some hard on that needs to be "released", they just go "aw whatever, i cant without you anymore"
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
I'm waiting for this to get a bit more content before jumping in but looking at the movies in the latest version... is it just me or are these the worst models they've created for a game yet? (don't know about Lust Epidemic but playted through ToN and TGO)
And what's with all the foot stuff so early on?
I think its a commonly held opinion that the cast of MGs this time around is the worst ever. The SGs look significantly better, mostly.

Also, like all NLT games, the first ~30% is always pointless blue ball content. Considering this only increments 2% a month, it's likely a waste of time to check back till around this point next year.

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
I'm the only one really disappointed with the side chicks? They have no story to them... the MC just flirts, gifts them and BANG. I mean, I was expecting them to have their own personal story to uncover as the MC gets involved with them. But if it's gonna be that simple, they might as well all be prostitutes.

Reactions: Abelian

holylight99

Feb 18, 2023
can somehow tell me how to edit the money the save files? i used and i replaced the saved file and it didn't work.

3.20 star(s) 43 Votes