AlkalineTheBrave

Dec 30, 2023
Symphony of the Serpent [v0.3083] - Unofficial Android

Let me know if you have any issues.
Tested on Bluestacks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Android: approx. 330MB
Mega - Mega
GoFile -
Pixeldrain - Pixeldrain

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All
will there be an update for this soon ?

Apr 3, 2022
I'm 50% finished with the Upscaling to 1536p.
After that, I have downsample it to 768p (which looks like shit).
Like I asked: If some knows how to play the HD-Videos in the SotS, I could work faster and we had a much better quality.

Don you doing the lords work my boy! good on ya mate :cool:

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
bruh I will check back after 3 years, this game already set itself to AAA dev time already...
I look forward to holding you to that - silence for at least 3 years - most excellent!

(although I suspect you'll find it difficult to keep quiet!)

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
I think people should wait at three more updates before giving a final verdict one can be said at least that NLT media is consistent with art and animation along with bit of story and puzzles so we can expect a good Hgame the least

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
Make sure you are talking to Lucy and not to Nora (Lucy is in the break room, Nora at the front desk)
Yeh I was talking to lucy, giving her gifts only increased the top one, and that one was already 100%. The lower one, according to the walkthrough is just flirting with her, but that didn't increase anything. The video link shows that you talk to lucy, but it doesn't show that you reach 100% either. But still 1 scene missing

Celibateracist

Apr 28, 2017
I'm the only one really disappointed with the side chicks? They have no story to them... the MC just flirts, gifts them and BANG. I mean, I was expecting them to have their own personal story to uncover as the MC gets involved with them. But if it's gonna be that simple, they might as well all be prostitutes.
yea, can't believe this is the same studio that designed Diana. This game has more goblinas with dead-eyed thousand cock stares than a US college campus.

Reactions: pdpax

Cpt.SumTingWong

Mar 23, 2018
Whoa, I really don't like this approach. An update with no progress in a story whatsoever? They're really preparing to milk this for a really long time. 1% incremental each update, not like 2-3% increment like ToN or TGO.
Don't worry NLT will rush it late game like usual when it drags on long enough and gets boring even for them

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
I'm the only one really disappointed with the side chicks? They have no story to them... the MC just flirts, gifts them and BANG. I mean, I was expecting them to have their own personal story to uncover as the MC gets involved with them. But if it's gonna be that simple, they might as well all be prostitutes.
Same. No back story for character, no real engagement with character, not learning anything about character, short sex scene like a booty call with a stranger. No build up and human connection between MC and side-girl characters. Same repetitive modus operandi: talk to side-girl to find clues about what is needed to trigger short sex scene, buy one or more gifts based on clues, increase one or more of chr/str/int based on clues, flirt using already written sentences, and then short sex scene and over with. Better I think to invest more time on character development in game to generate interest in and sympathy with actors. In ToN the MC generally befriended, helped, and and got to know female characters before intimacy which, for me, was much better than empty near anonymous side-girl action in SotS. (n)

Other than that the game is shaping up to be great. (y)

Last edited:

toto444

Aug 21, 2024
i can't get lucy's first heart and the scene at the hospital, the lewd bar is always half filled even if i gift her many candles, don't understand why cause i do what's explained in the walkthrough guide.
"After talking to her, flirting with her, and giving her the gift of the scented candle you should earn Lucy’s first Heart."
help.

3.20 star(s) 43 Votes