4.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
v0.25 has been released for 5$ and 10$ patrons!

What's new:
- IVth stage for each of Rebecca's repeatable scenes
- 4 new one-time events: 3 are triggered by the player under Special Events option and 1 will happen automatically as the story progresses
- 3 new h-scenes, each with different girl
- tweaked and improved some character models and scenes(Faeryl skin texture, Faeryl's dream scene from prologue, Jevan's eyes + tweaks for characters not yet introduced)

In a week the update will be available for 2$ patrons and after another week - for public!

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
v0.25b has been released for 2$ patrons! Will be available for public next week!
What's new in v0.25b:
- After certain main story event, Jevan will be able to visit tavern at night:
currently 1 repeatable h-scene with Justine, will be (obviously) expanded in the future.
- some dialogue tweaks

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
SotV v0.25b public release!

What's new in v0.25:
- IVth stage for each of Rebecca's repeatable scenes
- 4 new one-time events: 3 are triggered by the player under Special Events option and 1 will happen automatically as the story progresses
- 3 new h-scenes, each with different girl
- tweaked and improved some character models and scenes(Faeryl skin texture, Faeryl's dream scene from prologue, Jevan's eyes + tweaks for characters not yet introduced)

What's new in v0.25b:
- After certain main story event, Jevan will be able to visit tavern at night:
currently 1 repeatable h-scene with Justine, will be (obviously) expanded in the future.
- some dialogue tweaks
DL links:

Win:

Mac:

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
game has no sexual tags but from this picture it clearly has something.
anyone knows what actual sex acts are currently available? the tags need updating
Theres quite a lot h-scenes already. Lets see... Masturbation, blowjob, titjob, groping boobs, fingering pussy, vaginal sex.
So yea, tags need to be updated as well as sample pictures. I will do it during upcoming weekend.

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Mad_Doc currently if you do the 1st thrall event to enthrall rebecca, you can miss out on some events.
I had to reload and first get all 4 of her domination events to level 3, and watch level 3, before doing the special event to enthrall her and unlock level 4.

Anyways, this game is a gem and I am looking forwards to more of it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mad_Doc

Zaloteon

May 30, 2021
I am stuck in a loop, the only thing i can do now is visiting tavern and call the guard, what should i do?

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
I am stuck in a loop, the only thing i can do now is visiting tavern and call the guard, what should i do?
You most likely reached the end of the current version. Remember its very early build, I released the prologue 4 months ago.

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
Mad_Doc currently if you do the 1st thrall event to enthrall rebecca, you can miss out on some events.
I had to reload and first get all 4 of her domination events to level 3, and watch level 3, before doing the special event to enthrall her and unlock level 4.

Anyways, this game is a gem and I am looking forwards to more of it.
1. Thats intentional. Many scenes will be optional because everyone has their own preferences when it comes to sexual kinks so I dont want to force people to view every single h-scene. One thing I should do though is a little warning for the player that "Proceeding with this event will replace character's X current h-content" or something along those lines.
That is also why I left it up to the player when he wants to advance the story.
2. Thank you for the review! Means a lot and gives me an extra boost of motivation ^^

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
1. Thats intentional. Many scenes will be optional because everyone has their own preferences when it comes to sexual kinks so I dont want to force people to view every single h-scene. One thing I should do though is a little warning for the player that "Proceeding with this event will replace character's X current h-content" or something along those lines.
That is also why I left it up to the player when he wants to advance the story.
Makes sense about letting people skip stuff.
And yea, a warning would be a good idea

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Symphony of the Void [v0.3c] Unofficial Android Port + ZLZK's Universal Choice Descriptor

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 84mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mad_Doc and AlisaB
Jun 1, 2022
What tools are used to create the scenes in this game? The style seems similar to "Corrupted Kingdoms" for example, so just wondered if there is a standard tool for making the scenes.

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
I thought I was stuck in a loop, but realize I've reached the end of the current build. Really nice game! I find there are a bit too much text for the same frame. It'd be nice to see other angles so it's more interesting. Curious to see more!

Reactions: rKnight
4.90 star(s) 11 Votes