Others Completed Synthetic Love [v1.1.0] [Kexboy]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Deject

Oct 4, 2017
[QUOTE = "Bloo, bejegyzés: 48346, tag: 2222"]
[Attach = teljes] 3525 [/ attach]
Áttekintés:
A biokémikus Victor (a szérum feltalálója) és három lány elment az elszigetelt magánlakásokba, magasan a hegyekben. Működnek, pihennek és kísérleteznek ott. A szérum lenyűgöző hatással van - a szexuális elégedettség hihetetlen. De van egy kellemetlen mellékhatás - részleges memóriavesztés. Egy személy elfelejti mindent attól a pillanattól kezdve, hogy beadja az injekciót, egészen addig, amíg reggel másnap felébred. De ez a szérumvizsgálat csak a fő történetünk összefüggése.
[SPOILER = "pótkocsi"] [MEDIA = youtube] d4YFbGoCgsE [/ MEDIA] [/ SPOILER]​

Fejlesztő / Kiadó : Kexboy -
Kiadás: 24 / 12-2017
Cenzúra : Nem
Verzió : 1.0
Nyelv : angol
Műfaj :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
[QUOTE = "Bloo, bejegyzés: 48346, tag: 2222"]
[Attach = teljes] 3525 [/ attach]
Áttekintés:
A biokémikus Victor (a szérum feltalálója) és három lány elment az elszigetelt magánlakásokba, magasan a hegyekben. Működnek, pihennek és kísérleteznek ott. A szérum lenyűgöző hatással van - a szexuális elégedettség hihetetlen. De van egy kellemetlen mellékhatás - részleges memóriavesztés. Egy személy elfelejti mindent attól a pillanattól kezdve, hogy beadja az injekciót, egészen addig, amíg reggel másnap felébred. De ez a szérumvizsgálat csak a fő történetünk összefüggése.
[SPOILER = "pótkocsi"] [MEDIA = youtube] d4YFbGoCgsE [/ MEDIA] [/ SPOILER]​

Fejlesztő / Kiadó : Kexboy -
Kiadás: 24 / 12-2017
Cenzúra : Nem
Verzió : 1.0
Nyelv : angol
Műfaj :
I haven't a clue what any of this sais...

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
They sure made a huge leap in the sequential releases... All of a sudden it's v1-0? How could they still not make a normal menu and user interface? Why is there no option to turn off the music? Why can't I save during scenes? It's just an interactive VN. How come there are still so many typos? Ugh...

Reactions: Krull and Brololol

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
So, I found two endings in this.
Is that it or have I missed something? Overall the conclusions both felt extremely rushed, and pretty out of place.

dlex0

Mar 22, 2017
So... the point and click adventures style wasn't bad, but some real things are missing. Each CG flips by at about 1s each. No gallery. No hint system. The payoff for each ending is, blah.

xenos87

May 2, 2017
v1.0 already?? Is this the final version? And if it isn't, is any content to make it worth downloading?
There are zero new scenes in this release, despite the gigantic leap in version numbers. I checked the container files myself. There may be some bug fixes or a typo fix here and there, but it definitely is nothing mayor at all.

So, I found two endings in this.

Is that it or have I missed something? Overall the conclusions both felt extremely rushed, and pretty out of place.
You haven't missed much. Only thing you're missing is that you can actually

Reactions: Kracken28

kjhfjtdfr69

Jan 30, 2018
There are zero new scenes in this release, despite the gigantic leap in version numbers. I checked the container files myself. There may be some bug fixes or a typo fix here and there, but it definitely is nothing mayor at all.

You haven't missed much. Only thing you're missing is that you can actually
Where do you go to get that third ending? Ive gotten the other two, but not 3

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Disguised abandoned game then? :(

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Even with that spoiler, I wasn't able to get the third ending.

I did find couple of bugs and a ton of narrative errors, even more than usual for for this developer - but nothing that prevented me from finishing the game (third ending notwithstanding). The dev has such a unique style, I wish he polished his games even a little.

Reactions: xenos87
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes