VN RPGM Completed Taboo Stories 1: Summer Vacation [v1.0] [PhantoMaster]

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

tek

Nov 12, 2016
The story is taken from literotica in case anyone is interested, you almost done the original story justice but missed some scenes that would have made it better.

TheBoldOne

Mar 18, 2019
Oh my! I love. Those meaningless. Pauses. Especially. When Game. Glithes. And it. Starts. From the start. Of the path. And there is. No skip. Button.
I think. You need to. Test it. More.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
this would have been even better if all scenes were animated.mom dildo was good animation.still liked it though.wish was more to it.

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
HomieGames hey this was amazing !

i would advise to use RenPy next time !

everything else is pretty fine.

one personal request is that you should have used a mature model for the older sister OR made the MC look a bit more younger than he looks right now

other than that, keep up the great work AND we want more of these taboo stories !

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The story is taken from literotica in case anyone is interested, you almost done the original story justice but missed some scenes that would have made it better.
If he use adult stories from such sites. He probably would be better of look into use stuff by "Kathy Andrews" (or similar) as source material. (or inspiration).

flavio27

Aug 15, 2017
This game is without a doubt the most beautiful I've ever done ... better than "unconditional love" ... really good ... if I can give you a little tip is to use more sexy clothes and high heels ... girls they are wonderful .... Bravissimi

Reactions: bob danio

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys.
So i finally play this complete 1.0 version. And i need to say some thing
1) The story is pretty hot and i like it! :love:
2) Animation are very well done and i like it! :love:
3) The sister is really sexy, But i think that the mother need some polish? I hope write well. I mean the mother is much bigger in year. Why she look so young? Yes i know that loot of ppl wanna thing like that. But at last make her a little old (just a little) was much more hottest i think.

4) There is no way to add a fast text in? I mean the text are really slow! Add a fast button to make the text go much faster i think is a nice add if you add it. Also because if you wanna replay it from the start, you lost lot of time. You cant save whenever you want. Or load whenever you want.
5) I litterally play the game, becouse i wanna see mother and son. So i choice the first path the mother one. I see the first animated scene, and as i say in me point 2* the animation are really wel done. Also the camera thing, so you can see a better angle to watch. I like it. the game tell me if i wanna see the other path and... i say not... because i wanna continue the story with the mother. (ofc i play also the sister path after). So to see finally some sex action. But the game... force me to fuck first lisa the sister. I am not disappoint about it :LOL: Because the sex scene was really well done. But i expect to see some pre-blood? Sorry i do not speak or write very well in english. But lisa is a virgin girl right? At last i expect an animation like... see the brother penetrate her slowelly and some little blood :LOL:Perhaps i do not know if patreon give you some problem about this. But was cool to see it.

But the real thing that make me sad is... as i say i play the mother parth. But after i finally fuck Lisa, and finally the son go after the mother... no sex animation? Why with lisa is full animated, and with the mother not? Have i miss something in me playthrough or you just made the animation only with the sister?

I really hope i miss something and that someone give me some advice. In case i do not miss anything, i really hope you add animation also with the mother. Because its just unfair that the sister had a full animated thing, while the mother not.

Anyway thank you to let us play you game! I really like it. Hope to see other incest story like that mother/son, brother/sister.
Yeah i prefer much more the son prospective (son MC) Then a father one :LOL: because with a son you can fuck two related blood incest thing. While with the father... only the daughter. (oh yes i play only male protagonist)
Anyway thank you again and sorry for me bad english.;)

KeiYuKi

May 31, 2017
am i the only one who can't read anything? white text on light gray background is making me insane.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Do you happen to know which story?

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes