VN RPGM Completed Taboo Stories 1: Summer Vacation [v1.0] [PhantoMaster]

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Taboo Stories 1: Summer Vacation v1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Thoroughly enjoyed the story, if a little fast paced / short. The choice of engine has been debated here ad infinitum it seems, but Ren'Py would've been a much better choice in my opinion. That said, great visuals, engaging storyline and good dialogue.

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
the text is ridiculously slow
the dialogues are buggy as hell, for example while the boy fucking that girl, all the dialogues went back to the scene with her in the room which makes me click for like forever
this game is simply idiotic

Afmu23

Nov 4, 2018
Very nice story, but not a game at all.
The characters are good and they evolve very fast.
Plot and renders are good and the animations are very realistic, I must say.
One of my favourites!

PhantoMaster

Jan 11, 2019
TS Remake "The Sandbox mode"

Hello everyone, I've been working for last month on a remake "Taboo stories" for my shop, the most of the mechanics is finished!

I present you one of them as a "Sandbox". The system of "Character customization" is free for everyone.
$5 or more Patrons can enjoy the full game, which includes about 20 different and fully animated scenes, 3 points of Interest, and many features to diversify the gameplay!

Enjoy and i see you soon!

DOWNLOAD LINK:

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The game is good (animation etc), but very annoying is that you can't save when you want (practically at all) and this very slow text that can't be scrolled ...

ro11

Nov 27, 2019
Short but good game. Texts very long and very slow indeed. You can use speedhack.
Good renders and amazing animations.
speedhack as in ce?

edit: yes it is with ce attached to the right process

Last edited:

Lolph Dundlen

Sep 19, 2020
Art is nice, story is generic and poorly written, so pretty standard for this type of thing!

As so many people have noted, the text speed is glacial. I've seen this before a number of times, and even seen some developers trying to defend it as an artistic choice! I don't know why it is so difficult for so many people to understand, but if you want to appeal to people, you need to let them engage with your game in the way they want to, and that is never going to include being restricted to your reading speed. Let people progress the story at their own speed and save when they want to or you're just losing a chunk of your potential audience for nothing.

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes