VN - RPGM - Completed - Taboo Stories 1: Summer Vacation [v1.0] [PhantoMaster]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Wicked Garden

I actually liked the game, I mean yeah there are some flaws but, overall It's pretty decent.

From the renders and art standpoint everything was great. Both the Mom and sister was gorgeous and sexy as hell. The story itself is average but judging from the title of the game I figured that the Dev is probably wanting to do a series of short stories, which is awesome in my opinion.

If it is indeed a series than of course the stories are going to feel short.

The text is really my only gripe, I'm a really fast reader so I got a little annoyed with the text speed.

I give it 3/5.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

asdfghqwer

The story is mediocre
    The game visuals do look nice
    the text needs to be more clear. Some off the text doesn't really make sense and it is also hard to distinguish if they are actually saying or if they are thinking it.
    The biggest complaint highlighted by others is the speed. The text take extremely long to display on the screen. There is no way to speed it up and you can't skip it.

Overall while the visuals do look nice its is massively let done by the inability to speed you the text
  3. 1.00 star(s)

terror100

text speed is to slow
    even children of 5 can read faster then this
    annoying typewrite sound
    no option while playing
    the game is just to slow for me
    could not get past 15 min without just being annoyed with basic stuff
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Tokoy

This one is a so so NOT game novel. For those who are looking for a kind of interactive movie(actually player only got one choice during all the game) this is a good take.

The scenes are awesome, very well made, with options to change between cameras and speed. Normal scenes are also very pretty and excelent rendered.

Story it's kind of ordinary. Step sister and mother are completely into main character because of his big boy and that's it.

Character personality is very surreal as expected with a story like that...i mean the sister behaviour it's completely weird and unexpected.

PROS

- Awesome renders.

- Pretty characters

- Options during s*x scenes.

CONS

- A boring and weird text that you can't skip.

- There's no way to save your game during gameplay.

- Isn't a game, its more like a visual novel that you only got ONE choice during all the gameplay.

- All characters got a personality that won't ever exist. NEVER.

- I didn't like the main character personality.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

lTTMl

Not much to say since the game is short, but here's what to remember.

+
    The Models and Animations are great, there is nothing to say about it.

-
    No choices, the beginning makes think that there will be choices but no.
    RPGM, the conversations are long, if by chance you close the game, you will have to redo all the dialogues... (I was even tempted to unpack the game to see the CG and skip the story.)

Side story, it's very classic but it still works as well.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Abhai

This is an interesting and completed little rpgm KN :) (although it is described as VN?), dragging player more into click-click-clicking than the story itself.

It does need some polishing - firstly, more friendly UI and fixing a few bugs (such as wrong random dialogues (from some of previous scenes) which could appear during sex animations/scenes) would be nice.
    In the current state its rather..well...prolonged..and sometimes hard...playing experience...:) even with fastened text-speed, and some other minor javascript tweaks ...click-click...click-click....and save system is simply bad...
    If developer plans to continue this serial of "taboo stories/episodes" it would be better to do so in renpy, if possible.

Animations are nice, girls are really good-looking, although the milf/mom looks like some 16yo girl, the older sister looks like 13yo,, while gigantic-dick mc looks like his own father sometimes...and yet, all complains fade out in the presence of some just perfect nipples :p

The game/serial has potential, three stars at this time. Looking for continuation and re-evaluation in future.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

whysoserious222

This is average, but with potential, so I hope next stories won't have downsides of this one.

Pros:
    - renders are OK-ish
    - animations (when present) are OK-ish
    - grammar is ok

Cons:
    - no ability to skip text - even if you are a genius writer and your script is amazing, you have to give the option to skip text
    - save system
    - bad pacing (1. cocks are gross 2. let's dance 3. fuck me and impregnate me)
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Survivor1000

This is an almost masterpiece!
    The models are hot and the setting fits great with the story.
    The dev definitely knows how to tell a story.

Only points of criticism is the amount of text. I did like that but would recommend that the dev gives you in future games games the option of skipping the text or at least make the text goes faster.

Other then that a solid 4 out of 5!
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Max4

Very Long long conversations.... Models are good , but those long long coversations..... just boring af.

You can't skip them even if they talk about nothing.
    Could be good game .

But after that long long boring conversations, renders are good and I like the background music.