5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

SLim_Games

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Overview:
Taboo Stories is a visual novel that contains short and independent mini-stories with fringe fetishes
such as: furry, incest, bestiality, etc.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-12
Release Date: 2019-05-12
Developer: SLim Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: The Awakening
Genre:
3DCG, Animated, Male protagonist, Furry, Incest, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Creampie, Mobile game

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "TabooStories.exe" to start playing.

Changelog:
v0.1
- First Story added
- 64 images
- 8 animations

Developer Notes:
I probably will make an episode after every Awakening update.

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - - -

t1_12.jpg t1_34.jpg t1_26.jpg

Last edited:

Rythan25

Feb 20, 2018
Aww kitty !!

It's too cute to fuck however, but still totally adorable kitty !

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Love the novels with smooth animations. Makes all the difference imo. Looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing

kevalen

Apr 13, 2019
Not gonna lie, those are the best animations I've seen so far. Combined with amazingly detailed yet still adorable models makes for quite an impact. Can't wait to see what other stories you choose to tell.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Taboo? Furry?... bookmarked.

edit* Holy shit i just started playing this and the animation at first looked meh during the dialog, but for the actual scenes, holy shit it is amazing! so damn smooth.

If you are the dev @Slim_dude you did a kick ass amazing job.

kevalen

Apr 13, 2019
I think they only real criticism I have, and it's pretty small, is that the MC's dick looks strangely segmented and blocky in a few of the scenes.

bomg

May 16, 2017
It's unique, I'll give you that. Just don't abandon it when the Patreon well gets dry

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
I think they only real criticism I have, and it's pretty small, is that the MC's dick looks strangely segmented and blocky in a few of the scenes.
mine is that i want a continuation of the stories. like right now with what we have but than an ep 2 later that shows her pregnant and having sex, than another down the line when their kids are grown up and all. like each story has 3 short episodes to it to give a small beginning middle and end to. Unless that is what each of these episodes are?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes