4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Furry and beast? Hell yeah! Not too sure how I feel about the kinetic novel part though, I guess it does make sense because its mini stories. Still would like a little control however.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
mine is that i want a continuation of the stories. like right now with what we have but than an ep 2 later that shows her pregnant and having sex, than another down the line when their kids are grown up and all. like each story has 3 short episodes to it to give a small beginning middle and end to. Unless that is what each of these episodes are?
that would be nice but i dont think that is his plan

Sagah

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
Sorry for a bit off-topic, but is it seriously not possible to just follow creators on subscribestar or am i just blind?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Oh fuck, when you said you were planning to work on this I thought it would be a long way ahead of us. What a pleasant surprise!

SLim_Games

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 9, 2018
Furry and beast? Hell yeah! Not too sure how I feel about the kinetic novel part though, I guess it does make sense because its mini stories. Still would like a little control however.
what sort of control would you like to see? I mean... if it's simple and easy it should be no problem to do..

yeah, it would be nice, either way though this is pretty damn good.
I want to make a second episode with the furry Elli cause she is a very cute character, but that's all I'm gonna spoil for now.

I had to refer to the chart...

View attachment 301433

I think it's two to three steps too far for me. What do you think, Very Furry?
It's funny that I looked at the chart myself ;) I wasn't sure what the difference between neko and furry was.
I'd say she is pretty furry because she doesnt have claws like in more furry..
but the chart is weird anyway because in boarderline furry she has claws, but not in pretty furry????

Also, don't forget to write a review if you feel like it ;)
Ty

Jun 30, 2017
I had no clue that i am into this :)
But thank you for the funny experience. Hope to see more furry stuff in the future.

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I want to make a second episode with the furry Elli cause she is a very cute character, but that's all I'm gonna spoil for now.

Also, don't forget to write a review if you feel like it ;)
Ty
A second one will not do we need more :D

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes