4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

sivaario

Nov 5, 2019
I played this game when there was only the first story, with the catgirl. Then the dog shit dropped and I wasn't prepared for it whatsoever. The bestiality tag wasn't there at the time.
Well, you can always play the 3rd episode and the upcoming ones. Luckily you have a choice here :p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I played this game when there was only the first story, with the catgirl. Then the dog shit dropped and I wasn't prepared for it whatsoever. The bestiality tag wasn't there at the time.
Taboo Stories is a visual novel that contains short and independent mini-stories with fringe fetishes
such as: furry, incest, bestiality, etc.
That's the description of the game which hasn't changed.

Beastiality was always there.

hamlak

Jul 18, 2018
i just thought beastiality was because of the catgirl, skipped part 2, now gonna try part 3, loved part 1 btw

sivaario

Nov 5, 2019
Ok, but I really don't care. Just said I won't be playing this game because of the dog shit and we could've just left it at that. Why drag this out so much?
Because coming into a thread and saying that the content of the thread (which was there from the beginning) is shit is pretty rude. Theres hundreds of other games and threads where you might be able to put some constructive feedback in.

The developer isnt after you and trying to convince you to play it, thats up to you. But dont go yelling that a game with fetishes you dont like has fetishes you dont like...

rb88

Sep 21, 2018
wahoo ty But have wait on mega. Anyone know how click an download zippy? I try all where said download now nothing happens? lol

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Because coming into a thread and saying that the content ... is shit is pretty rude...
For the lack of proper english knowledge to word my opinon nuanced and not in a too offensive way I just use an image:

Imaging running up to a stranger on the street and telling him that you don't like pineapples for example.
Pretty stupid idea and totally pointless, right? Would make you look really retarded.
Like the stranger cares, like the world cares and stops spinning.

Back on the game. Still feel the lil cat's story's got the most love from the dev. Found it pretty cute actually.

The 3rd story kinda had a japanese vibe to it, at least for me. Good craftsmanship again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SLim_Games

Naotix

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
said I won't be playing this game because of the dog shit
Sorry you didn't enjoy the 2nd episode. I can say however that each episode will be totally different so it's not a primarily "beasty" game. You can enjoy the 1st and even 3rd or potentially upcoming episodes in the future. I hope you at least give the newest one a spin and see if you like it. There's no need to deny yourself future content for a single episode you disliked.

Reactions: boogiecookie
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes