4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
They also don't seem to understand that there will be different "stories" with different taboos. I don't know why so much scandal for bestiality. likewise, the story could be poop
I don't see how you can call users saying "nope doggo not for me, maybe next one" a scandal.
The fact that many are also saying they hope the next will be more to their liking or that they preferred the first story clearly shows they know there are different episodes/stories.

Reactions: Hedwin

bheemboy

Jul 2, 2019
BESTIALITY (mia n the dog were good & would appreciate part-2 specially with mia.) well they hated cuz.... why it suppose to be with a dog. well "if" i am a cat person then should i be offended by "WHY DID THEY USED A CAT APPEARED GIRL TO GET FUCKED BY HER OWN BROTHER. " NOOOO.... rt? its just a game chill out peeps. just enjoy the content ...well if u don't then don't bother to look at first place rt?...

Last edited:

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
The first story was adorable and funny. I like it a lot.
But I gotta be honest, that second story? I'm so shocked, I'm honestly having trouble putting it into words. How could anyone do anything like this?! It's so irresponsible and cruel! Mia is just an awful person. I mean, really, "Joppie?" What the hell kind of name is that for a dog? I really hope that's just some foreign name that in it's native country is like "Rex" or "Spot." Poor, poor, Joppie. I feel for you, dog. I mean letting him have sex with her was the least she could to make up for that name. Plus, the bestiality was hot. :p

Also, for some odd reason, I really liked all the facial expressions, especially when Mia snarls at her brother. That's a new one for me.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Well, renders are very nice, animation is smooth, bestiality is not my thing at all, but it was very well done, usually in games where bestiality is present, it is limited to a few renders and render wise it is badly done, but, this was beautiful renders and smooth animation, I can see many zoo`s being happy with the bestiality end of this game (some may moan the dog did not knot her) but You can`t please all of the people all of the time lol.

For what it is, good work.

Reactions: SrZurdo

Fargus

Jan 27, 2018
good job! keep going on this way (y)
story I like to see next time? - shota (sorry "man shorter than normal") with a big cowgirl -horseman Vs centauress -some aliens -more doggys and more girls etc....

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes