4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Fargus

Jan 27, 2018
good job! keep going on this way (y)
story I like to see next time? - shota (sorry "man shorter than normal") with a big cowgirl -horseman Vs centauress -some aliens -more doggys and more girls etc....

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2018
Was not sure I would like this but to my surprise these are nicely done. I also like that you don't have to play one story to unlock the other. I have seen that in a similar ( As in small vns not in themes/kinks ) mini-stories game and hated that.

Edited to add a ps

P.S. Its a little confusing having two games with the same name. I had just finished Taboo Stories 1 Summer Vacation by homie. Then seen this game with the same name listed in the updates and was like what?

Last edited:

piales

Jun 17, 2017
well i liked the second story much more and i really hope the 3rd one will be as good

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
They don't lol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baculum#Presence_in_mammals
Mammals having a penile bone (in males) and a clitoral bone (in females) include various eutherians:

Order Primates, although not in lorises,[18] humans, spider monkeys, or woolly monkeys[19]
Order Rodentia (rodents),[20] though not in the related order Lagomorpha (rabbits, hares, etc.)[21]
Order Eulipotyphla[22] (insectivores, including shrews and hedgehogs)
Order Carnivora[23] (including members of many well-known families, such as ursids (bears),[24], canids (dogs),[25] pinnipeds (walruses, seals, sea lions),[4] procyonids (raccoons etc.),[26] mustelids (otters, weasels, skunks and others).[27] The baculum is usually longer in the Canoidea than in the Feloidea, although fossas have long bacula and giant pandas have short bacula.[23]

Reactions: AdultKing

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baculum#Presence_in_mammals
Mammals having a penile bone (in males) and a clitoral bone (in females) include various eutherians:

Order Primates, although not in lorises,[18] humans, spider monkeys, or woolly monkeys[19]
Order Rodentia (rodents),[20] though not in the related order Lagomorpha (rabbits, hares, etc.)[21]
Order Eulipotyphla[22] (insectivores, including shrews and hedgehogs)
Order Carnivora[23] (including members of many well-known families, such as ursids (bears),[24], canids (dogs),[25] pinnipeds (walruses, seals, sea lions),[4] procyonids (raccoons etc.),[26] mustelids (otters, weasels, skunks and others).[27] The baculum is usually longer in the Canoidea than in the Feloidea, although fossas have long bacula and giant pandas have short bacula.[23]
Ow shit they do haha my bad sorry :)

Jansen

May 8, 2017

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
god damn, a have a mix feelings about this game.
First part is super. Like really fucking amazing, love it and then its going downhill and we have a bestiality, bleh.... just gross as fuck.
Sticking to furry woman would be much better option, imo

Reactions: HansDampf788

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
god damn, a have a mix feelings about this game.
First part is super. Like really fucking amazing, love it and then its going downhill and we have a bestiality, bleh.... just gross as fuck.
Sticking to furry woman would be much better option, imo
Yeah, fuckin' a cat(girl) as a male is much more better than a girl getting fucked by a dog ... o_O:rolleyes::cry::ROFLMAO::devilish::sneaky:

I would really like to see the dog with catgirl :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes