4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Hey, sorry that I've been quiet for months. I've been working on my main project.

Anyway.. I am starting on a new episode now. And I also want to change my subscribestar page to more of a tip jar thing.

That means that all releases will be free from now on, but you still can be subscribed if you want to give me a bit of support. :)

So, usually it takes me about 14-20 days to make a new episode. I'll see you soon!
-SLim

Reactions: Cold_hands

Decimus77

Apr 3, 2018
oh wow, this game crosses all my kinky fetishes. the renders look amazing and the short stories are awesome, after seeing this i will support you! keep up the great work!

Reactions: Creeping Death

sxcar

Jan 25, 2020
I have not played the third story yet, but I have the feeling that all these stories can be put together in the future

sivaario

Nov 5, 2019
Dropped this game as soon as I saw that girl getting fucked by an actual fucking dog. Hard pass, thanks.
Well, thats why its called "Taboo Stories", duh... and its not an "actual fucking dog", its a rendered dog in a pc story game.
Ofc, you dont have to watch any of it, but i dont know why you even comment, when its not your kink? Btw the dog scene was in the preview pics and in the tags <3

Reactions: Creeping Death
Aug 11, 2017
Well, thats why its called "Taboo Stories", duh... and its not an "actual fucking dog", its a rendered dog in a pc story game.
Ofc, you dont have to watch any of it, but i dont know why you even comment, when its not your kink? Btw the dog scene was in the preview pics and in the tags <3
I did not realize taboo meant fucking dogs. I also did not realize I'm not allowed to comment on this thread if I don't like seeing women fucked by dogs.

Reactions: MadCore

Pial

Jan 14, 2020
I did not realize taboo meant fucking dogs. I also did not realize I'm not allowed to comment on this thread if I don't like seeing women fucked by dogs.
Try to look at the genre of a game before downloading. Even the overview says there's "Bestiality". what did you expect?

Reactions: deltami
Aug 11, 2017
Try to look at the genre of a game before downloading. Even the overview says there's "Bestiality". what did you expect?
I played this game when there was only the first story, with the catgirl. Then the dog shit dropped and I wasn't prepared for it whatsoever. The bestiality tag wasn't there at the time.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes