4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Boxtel

Jul 9, 2017
Gorgeous CG and pretty interesting for the first episode, looking forward to epsiode 2

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
More stories, yeah.

But could we have more with Elli and Onee-Chan?

Like "Mom, she followed me home... Uhhh, no, I don't know where Elli has gone..."

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I had to try it out since it catched instantly my eye and I have to say that I like the smooth animations, I guess that a lot of work is already put into this.
Keep going and don't give up.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
what sort of control would you like to see? I mean... if it's simple and easy it should be no problem to do..
for me maybe different sex positions and to jump between vag, anal, blowjob, tit, gringing ect. that's just me though.

I want to make a second episode with the furry Elli cause she is a very cute character, but that's all I'm gonna spoil for now.
you're my favorite dev now, not much of an achievement since i am fairly new, but you are.

Reactions: stever

Jeffu

Jun 6, 2018
Truly Great- Good Animations and the girl is absolutly cute. Love the game, hope for more.

Lemapriet

May 6, 2019

Overview:
Taboo Stories is a visual novel that contains short and independent mini-stories with fringe fetishes
such as: furry, incest, bestiality, etc.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-12
Release Date: 2019-05-12
Developer: SLim Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: The Awakening
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - - -

View attachment 301292 View attachment 301295 View attachment 301296
This is beautiful

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
I can only say, Congratulations Dev. Beautiful furry model, animation and perfect viewing angles ... keep up the good work.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Wow, didn't think this would be out this quickly.

Awww, Elli is adorable- although I don't know why she wasn't called "Cat-herine" or "Kat-rina". Lol

I can only imagine how wickedly hot and dry her "meow-th" was- assuming she went full-on transformation and got the sand-papery tongue. *shudder* That's a confusing boner, right there. :p

This fun a fun, cute, short, and well put together game. Thumbs up SLim- it looks like you have another winner on your hands. I appreciate that she wasn't treated like a pet- it was more of a sweet and gentle love story. We, definitely, need more games like this.

"I tawt I banged a puddy tat. I did, I did bang a puddy twat." :D

Update: It may be too early to say this, but I think I'm in Love with Elli. Lol

Baynes

Apr 26, 2018
That kitty is absolutely adorable. Would like to see more of the model even if she isn't in cat form. I agree with the above statements. That is some of the best animation I have seen. Please add this model as a new character in your game.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Never been into furries, but I had to try it because it's a SLim's game. So as usual it had excellent renders with smooth animations and some cute interactions between the characters. Even if this will probably tackle different taboos in every episode, I'd like to see more of Elli.

A very nice start.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes