Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
mc and his future wife (though only briefly seen in fl)
I see. I guess connection might not as well exist. For me the canon ending will be the one that I like the most :ROFLMAO:

I wonder if MC can build his own empire? Zemfira and co. can be his military wing, cult is his cultural wing and the volleyball team can be used for money laundering (classic). Then he can use his police connections to get access to the mayor + Isa might have connections there too (rich and so on).

Last edited:

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
possible on some possible endings but canon is no preggos.

it is real. even fl had futa/trans and sm studio has 1 too.

mc and his future wife (though only briefly seen in fl) and amrose or her sister (latter not seen in fl).
If i remember Fleur AmiRose's older sister cannt remember off right now

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
MC being an undercover cop means that none of these relationships that he is establishing will matter. I wonder if it will be heart breaking for characters in the game? Granted, MC probably won't reveal anything in the end and just disappear - some folks will go to prison and he will get his medal.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The age old gimmick of Smoking Aces or even Saddam or Gaddafi - CIA backed straw men who could get killed by their own people to burry the stink if antrhing fails. Smoking aces explores the plot of a govt agent being the king pin and snitching on everyone. Batman latest motion picture had a well known mob boss be the snitch - granted, MC is looking for the killer/kidnapper - MC is solely looking for the case he is on - finding missing persons - and MC will turn a blind eye to everything else, especially if young gurls with no career or life for themselves feel such a small fry in a murder investigation.
I wonder if MC can build his own empire? Zemfira and co. can be his military wing, cult is his cultural wing and the volleyball team can be used for money laundering (classic). Then he can use his police connections to get access to the mayor + Isa might have connections there too (rich and so on).
MC can very well keep the farce as he is not required to actually participate in uni activities, just be all over the places where girls who knew the victims spend the time, in order to build a narrative and forward his investigation into the dissapearences.
As the whole stay in that campus is a farce, it is very easy to keep it rolling, because any student can just cruise through their semesters partying as long as they can stay indeffinitely enrolled for reasons ... MC is assured that and his job is basically The Romeo section - seduce any and all gilrs/wives/GFs/BFFs that are on his target practice board, which is crawling with them. The fun part is that people telling stories of police officers raping girls they pull over in dark or scarcely used roads and running drug stings - stealing drugs form some gangs and selling them to others to make bank are all over the world a hot topic and a day by day occurance. Many police officers, especially men, are manic about simply abusing girls becauise of their authority, while the story of female police officers or prosecutors seducing king pins, drug dealers, human traffickers or mobsters who feed them bits of information for their job is going strong in TV right now. The cat and mouse routine with Tom and Jerry routines between criminals and cops going at it in between pretending to chase eachother is a cherished theme all across the world.
MC being an undercover cop means that none of these relationships that he is establishing will matter. I wonder if it will be heard breaking for characters in the game? Granted, MC probably won't reveal anything in the end and just disappear - some folks will go to prison and he will get his medal.
This is what Kamala Harris gets flack for - her many many substance abuse convictions during her prosecutor years - they are small fry and will only enrage the community for small sentences for people with no standing in the community, while big cases like rape or murder, those that put a dent into the lives of peers, are far and wide between - mostly because after so many RICO cases being taught as successes in schools, every cop out there will let girls get raped and/or murdered just to be certain to catch a killer/rapist, as opposed to simply preventing the atrocious crime.

MC cannot have a profile as a actual police officer, at all, so his actual successes in the police are inexistent, because anyone would recognize him otherwise.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
MC being an undercover cop means that none of these relationships that he is establishing will matter. I wonder if it will be heart breaking for characters in the game? Granted, MC probably won't reveal anything in the end and just disappear - some folks will go to prison and he will get his medal.
that's why he was chosen one, looking around same age and not known.

MC cannot have a profile as a actual police officer, at all, so his actual successes in the police are inexistent, because anyone would recognize him otherwise.
he has some but nothing which would have made headlines in tv and newspaper.

Meiri

Nov 1, 2019
Is this game similar to Fetish Locator, or it has nothing to do? Like in FL we had plenty of fetishes and different content but reading the description of this one it seems more vanilla right now...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is this game similar to Fetish Locator, or it has nothing to do? Like in FL we had plenty of fetishes and different content but reading the description of this one it seems more vanilla right now...
mild version of fl, has tasks like bj guy in classroom and futa/trans, etc.

Reactions: Meiri

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Did you see a league? Did you see any athletics board or any organising body connected to the big leagues?
The standard is only worth the money invested if they can ascend into the pro leagues.
Sport for the sake of sport is not big on watching people pee in small cups and the tests are expensive and lengthy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Only the qualifying tournaments for the big leagues enforce those standards, it is not worth the money otherwise.
THere is a movie about a city wide marathon where a pharmacist wins by spiking his drinks with a drugs coctail.
Nobody is interested in testing for substances where people who are not athletes but regular students compete.
Athletes who compete are tested even in those city marathons because they also participate in their own pro leagues where testing is done. Otherwise, university or city run one off competitions open to everybody are not police stings for drug use.

In this game, if the police is involved, they can forego testing alltogether during their investigation, as they are shooting for the ring leaders, not the small time users or some rich youngster buying his party pills. Any stuff like that may tip the ring leades and everything goes south.

Last edited:

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Have a hard time deciding who is my favorite girl on the cult path (too many crazies - with cult probably it is better to have multiple girls at once), but from Winner's team I like Isa (she has that ojou sama vibes) and the syndicate's is Zemfira.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well god blessed usa is bit odd case, some are under doping testing but some aren't and some who get caught get just slap on wrist. norway is similar, can't test under 18 years old w/o their parents permission.

Reactions: Avatarbr1
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes