Aug 10, 2024
Nvm the mod is causing a lot of issues, even after investigating two groups, it forces me to investigate the third group or it doesnt allow me to progress, and then again gets stuck on the same screen. smh.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
You can choose to make Josie either a trans woman or female at birth.
Don't know about any later characters, but I would assume so given that choice.
There is one character whos umavoidable futa, but no forced intercourse. If you dont invastigate thecult, you wouldnt even have to deal with that character.

May 19, 2024
I have 4 saves with different paths and choices, yet this in this update I'm banging everyone even if I rejected them. Should I restart or is anyone else dealing with this?

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I played 2 of my saves, Ended up with 1 of the teachers , wording even said we had had fun before. Also with Josie who I Rejected. Second save was worse lol. Lemme hope 3 times a charm.
Fingers crossed it is a coding issue, although it would be the first time these Devs, suddenly made someone unavoidable. In the last game, turn someone down, even get a warning, if you do, it's over. Then at end of the episode, you are forced to be with her for the rest of the game???? So I'm wary.

Reactions: CriticalDecision

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hello
any incest in this game?
not yet and doubt in future either, closest can get when mc and his co-worker (who is supposed to be mc's mother during job) have sex but they aren't related any ways as of currently.

sipsipsap

Aug 20, 2023
Tried to play the game. Its has some weird "GameAnalytics" class which fucks everything up. Starting a game and the first choice just give renpy errors.

"AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'append'"

I would write a 1 star review because the game is broken but the last time I did that it got pulled so I won't bother.

I had a look at the games files. The codebase is insane. I can't say anything in regards to the content. I stopped playing after the first choice and having to disable the voice volume because every time someone says something some weird SIMS gibberish sound would play.

Reactions: Azeroth67000

AlixWoe

Mar 17, 2021
Is it bad I want to go down on Simon, fuck him senseless. Something about them volleyball shorts. P.S. Dev I'll petreon pay for he's path if thats possibly. $200

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is it bad I want to go down on Simon, fuck him senseless. Something about them volleyball shorts. P.S. Dev I'll petreon pay for he's path if thats possibly. $200
yes but each on their own. doubt gay sex is in game.

Reactions: AlixWoe
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes