Release Date: 2019-10-31
Developer: UberPie - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Main Game: Taffy Tales
Other Standalone: Christmas Special
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Linux: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -

Thanks to A.KillMonger for sharing.

Screenshot (646).png Screenshot (649).png Screenshot (653).png Screenshot (655).png Screenshot (656).png

Last edited by a moderator:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I know this is not a entirely an update but still depressing not enjoyable due to the choice of content, the size, etc. (i was expercting more, u can without downloading see 90% of the entire halloween update on the preview images).

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
It would have been much better a update of the game. It reminds me too much of the last trick of Don Milking with his DF Christmas Special. I hope that Taffy Tales's dev does not fall into the temptations of milking his patrons

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Seraphiel

Dec 8, 2017
To confirm: the only sex scene is between Gerda and MC, yes? Not terrible, but also much less than expected for a holiday stand-alone release (although Milfy City and DoD have spoiled me with these things, to be fair).

I’m not about to complain when getting free stuff, though! So thanks for the update!

Reactions: jxd
D

Deleted member 1200074

A group releases a tiny special for fans on a holiday, I have never seen so many people complain...It's friggin free content. If you dont like it, keep walkin. They did not need to do it and you don't need to play it. Just enjoy or don't. They have said in many times their big update is coming in November. It's just a little thank you for being patient....Holy crap.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Here comes the idiots who claim people should comment only positive stuff here because we're getting it for free. Then, what's the purpose of this site being a forum, mate? If all I was looking for was downloading "free" stuff, I'ld just download some torrents and be done with it. If you can't stand negative comments, maybe YOU shouldn't be here. "Keep walkin."

Arbe

Nov 23, 2017
So much whining..
I get that some people can criticize the content but geeeez I honestly pity the devs for doing this and getting this kinda response.
And I've rarely seen so many helpless fools not even understanding that this is merely a holiday update. (here and in the main thread)

Anyway, good art as always dev! Looking forward to the November update! :)

D

Deleted member 1200074

Here comes the idiots who claim people should comment only positive stuff here because we're getting it for free. Then, what's the purpose of this site being a forum, mate? If all I was looking for was downloading "free" stuff, I'ld just download some torrents and be done with it. If you can't stand negative comments, maybe YOU shouldn't be here. "Keep walkin."
Great point. And taken to heart. Peace out.

Reactions: ZenMaru and Gabaw

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Look at all these people who whine thinking it is easy to make holiday updates XD if you bothered to read, they had an apology at the end, and the scene planned for the holiday update will come out with the mega update in the works. Because these aren't big dev companies, keeping to planned release schedules is a lot harder when you are a tiny team. because one issue is much harder to fix for a couple of people than 30. People need to stop expecting AAA content updates when the team size is usually less than 5 people.... one person can only draw so fast.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes