Feb 15, 2018
Just started this game, and I'm wondering if there's any way to remove the fade in and fade out every time I click on something. They're both waaaay too slow for a game where you're constantly clicking around. Anyone know if it's the type of thing that can be edited with a single line of code or would it be a whole big thing?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: succhiale

Vanheller

Dec 30, 2021
Hello everyone :)

Progress is going well; we're working hard and making great strides with the necessary reworks for the Steam release; we'll have more on this soon!

As you can see, everyone's favorite spoiled princess is back and kinkier than ever!
Just who else is going to get wrapped up in whatever perverted game she's playing?
Will it be Becca... Or perhaps someone else?

Find out soon!

That's all for now,
As always, thank you all so much for your support,
Without you guys,
None of this would be possible!

-The Taffy Tales Team

My note: The art looks really nice :love:

1713226681146.png

Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
This latest update post has me somewhat optimistic. Sounds like they'll be working on both the steam release and the next update and it doesn't seem to have taken much of a toll (but I'm still expecting another 6+ month wait). But man, no Tiffany? I’m must be on insane levels of copium to think that they’d release an update focused on the girl who’s won the most polls...

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024

Progress is going well; we're working hard and making great strides with the necessary reworks for the Steam release; we'll have more on this soon!

As you can see, everyone's favorite spoiled princess is back and kinkier than ever!
Just who else is going to get wrapped up in whatever perverted game she's playing?

Find out soon!

That's all for now,
Without you guys,

-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 3545226
I wonder what that location is? For some reason I can't remember the pink couch and the scenery in the window. Maybe someone is aware of it?

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
I wonder what that location is? For some reason I can't remember the pink couch and the scenery in the window. Maybe someone is aware of it?
It has been a long time since we were in Becca's room so idk maybe she has a pink couch in her room and with that "Mask" Priscilla is wearing she could be using that on Becca :BootyTime:

EDIT: Saw just now the scenery in the window so I guess scratch that thought 1998_Indifferent.png

Reactions: Thatlostone

succhiale

Mar 25, 2024
It has been a long time since we were in Becca's room so idk maybe she has a pink couch in her room and with that "Mask" Priscilla is wearing she could be using that on Becca :BootyTime:

EDIT: Saw just now the scenery in the window so I guess scratch that thought View attachment 3546048
1713262282876.png
Anyway, from my thoughts: it could be Fox Club. There seems to be a similar building in the background (behind the club), like in the window on the screenshot. Plus, it looks like a brick building, so it could be a room with a brick wall on the inside. And the atmosphere is kind of glamorous - fits the club.

Reactions: Thatlostone

alex54321

Jun 3, 2020
I just got to season 5 I have to say I dont realy like the ai art. Its ok for some characters but others look realy wierd. Also the camera keeps zooming in and out in a way that doest give the efekt that it was trying. I liked the game so far and plan on finishing it, it just feels very discracting.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
View attachment 3546118
Anyway, from my thoughts: it could be Fox Club. There seems to be a similar building in the background (behind the club), like in the window on the screenshot. Plus, it looks like a brick building, so it could be a room with a brick wall on the inside. And the atmosphere is kind of glamorous - fits the club.
Could be some vip room in the club for priscilla, becca and mc only

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020

Find out soon!

That's all for now,
Without you guys,

-The Taffy Tales Team

View attachment 3545226
Thanks for the post bro.
But this AI art just isn't good.

3.50 star(s) 341 Votes