hezmerbevan

Nov 6, 2017
Nothing is wrong with your game:
The thing is that i really couldn't progress Becca/Sara story line. There is no dialogue options, nothing. I did all with Claire, i spied on Sara two times, went with Becca to her house and got the container from Sara - that is it. Right now i were in all the places and there is zero interaction, zero new dialogue. I started the new game with "new version load code" and there it started with Gerda content. But yeah, sadly i didn't saw all the stuff with Sara... Anyway thanks for tips.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
All extended scenes written, plus the first Supreme Pie script is complete, fucker ended up being way longer than I anticipated. Still just under halfway through with Tiffany's Script...Now, I wait.

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
All extended scenes written, plus the first Supreme Pie script is complete, fucker ended up being way longer than I anticipated. Still just under halfway through with Tiffany's Script...Now, I wait.
Can we have any hints, about what the supreme pie scene/script involves?

Reactions: preglovr12

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Is the residual NTR setup for the beginning going to be reworked in this technical update or is that going to be later?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Is the residual NTR setup for the beginning going to be reworked in this technical update or is that going to be later?
I have yet to play the update myself yet, so I can't comment.
Can we have any hints, about what the supreme pie scene/script involves?
There is a new OC who will be joining the rosta. (In fact a fair few will). Can't go into specifics more than that.

3.50 star(s) 340 Votes