zk32

Feb 7, 2019
I cant start the game. Im stuck in the home "taffy tales" screen with a option window open. I've seen there am multiple guys with this error, but none got a solution.

can anyone help me?

g6107419

Nov 25, 2018
Hi

I seem to have lost my save to this, does anyone have a save from a version like 0.9?

Also what are the cheats so if I can't get a save I can try to get through old content ASAP

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Hi

I seem to have lost my save to this, does anyone have a save from a version like 0.9?

Also what are the cheats so if I can't get a save I can try to get through old content ASAP
No save but for cheats
"usqrqa (Case sensitive.)
Start right at the new update.
Instructions: Choose Load Game and then click on the first save, there you can enter the code."

Demiurge299

Aug 7, 2018
accidentally deleted the locked save because I typed in the wrong name, even a clean install doesn't replace it, any advice? like is it a registry thing? is there another file I need? or do i just have to play through from 0?

Last edited:

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hellooooo everyone! :)

Just touching base once again to let you guys know how the update is coming along.

Productively is the answer. :)

There's not much to talk about with particulars, lostraven is determined to try finish the Tiffany Script by the end of the Month and I've been working away tirelessly.

Still not sure on dates yet, there's so much left to do.

BUT, while you wait in the meanwhile, we thought we'd tease everyone with the ever beautiful Becca. Is it just me, or are things heating up even more between those two?

And whose shadow is that?

-The Taffy Tales Team

3.50 star(s) 342 Votes