chazzy

Apr 17, 2018
First of all this game is amazing. loved Garda and Priscilla character as of yet and really looking forward towards tiffany's update.
Also i wanted to ask i went to the taffy tales patreon page so i can become their patron and get a latest update of the game but they have the same update like the one is available here why is that? usually games have at least one or more version up for patreon as compare to the public release.

nio12

Aug 12, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hellooooo everyone! :)

Just touching base once again to let you guys know how the update is coming along.

Productively is the answer. :)

There's not much to talk about with particulars, lostraven is determined to try finish the Tiffany Script by the end of the Month and I've been working away tirelessly.

Still not sure on dates yet, there's so much left to do.

BUT, while you wait in the meanwhile, we thought we'd tease everyone with the ever beautiful Becca. Is it just me, or are things heating up even more between those two?

And whose shadow is that?

-The Taffy Tales Team
Why she's crying tho?

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
First of all this game is amazing. loved Garda and Priscilla character as of yet and really looking forward towards tiffany's update.
Also i wanted to ask i went to the taffy tales patreon page so i can become their patron and get a latest update of the game but they have the same update like the one is available here why is that? usually games have at least one or more version up for patreon as compare to the public release.
that usually depends on if we have an uploader that is a patreon, and on this game I believe we do

Reactions: chazzy

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Because this is a pirate site, Patrons get the game first, but as the game becomes increasingly popular more uploaders will be posting up the content faster for pirates to play.

Donating helps us keep the project alive, and hopefully push out content faster (and higher quality) than we currently do. We also involve our patrons in fun alternative ways as well.
:)

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
cause the kindhearted patrons leak it to this site.

Reactions: chazzy

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
curious, do you actually have glasses irl? if so I'm guessing your picture is somewhat related to what you look like professionally
No, that picture is actually a re-mastered version of a picture of HP Lovecraft actually, (done by Uberpie for me).
He's been a huge influence on the more horror fantasy side to my writing.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
No, that picture is actually a re-mastered version of a picture of HP Lovecraft actually, (done by Uberpie for me).
He's been a huge influence on the more horror fantasy side to my writing.
Interesting to hear, would you say that even some of your day to day writing is influenced by him? He truly is a master of his craft afterall

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Interesting to hear, would you say that even some of your day to day writing is influenced by him? He truly is a master of his craft afterall
Depends entirely on what kind of scene I'm writing.
I generally love writing Dark Fantasy Sci-Fi things, but I can always vary it up.
Most of the writing people see me do here is speed writing.

Me writing over 40K words a month for game(s) means there is an obvious loss of quality.

If I had a list the general things that inspired my writing style:
- Lots of various Movies, such as Blade Runner, The Thing etc etc
- Years of practice, I was trying to write short stories and things when I was around 7, so I've always pretty much enjoyed creating narratives and weaving complex stories and characters.
- Writers such as Clive Barker, (I read the Hellbound heart when I was around 15 I think), Stephen King and a few literature classics like Dr Faustus, Dracula etc

lovecraft's mythos has always been one I've just really liked. (Even though he despised the idea of it being turned sexual, I think it can lend itself quite well with the right kind of narrative).

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Tiffany Script finished. As well as every other game script I do for Amity Park and Breeding Farm. Boom.
Can't wait, quick question:

Did you write the script with any thought put into the fact that you have another redhead older sister character in Amity Park or did it not cross your mind?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Can't wait, quick question:

Did you write the script with any thought put into the fact that you have another redhead older sister character in Amity Park or did it not cross your mind?
Didn't cross my mind to be honest.

3.50 star(s) 340 Votes