Dec 26, 2017
I get that raven will "not" make a cest workaround at some point, but im still surprised no one else has made one yet. Is there a good resource for learning how to change dialogues in unity?

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
No one, I can't draw for shit, lol. As for writing, there's no single influence.
Lol. Oh thats right. Forgot you dont do the art. Well, if u remember, ask ur artist next time u guys talk if you would.
Keep up the good work guys!

Cuadrao

Sep 18, 2018
This is my first time seeing this game, it looks amazing! (i haven't played it yet).
I see there is a dog in one of the screenshots/pictures on the thread, so, is there any bestiality on this? (asking for a friend)

Reactions: qay123

seralam

Apr 17, 2018
not now, maybe and just maybe, when the game is 100% complete, they could put some Special content somewhere... the problem with those kind of special content is that they are illegal to patreon, so if they put it in the game during the development, patreon will shutdown their page, so no more money... But! maybe as some kind of dlc out of patreon, like a mod, then yes, it is possible. Or so i understood from early pages in the thread

3.50 star(s) 341 Votes