Nov 10, 2017
Really happy that next update won't be just Mary but also feature some Clara and Becca content.

"There are a LOT of Mary scenes that need be done"
this guy needs to hire more artists
otherwise we will see this update late this year.
Assuming he can find artists that match his style and can produce the art of the same calibre. I'd rather wait longer to have a consistent higher quality product than have a quicker update with inconsistent and worse art.

I Need Helpp

Jun 11, 2020
I Need Help
When I finished Jessica Task I Have to search Something In Her House... But I don't know what I have to find can somebody Give me The answer please

genghis123

Jan 10, 2019
I can't seem to install the android version. Is the apk corrupted or is it not compatible with my phone?

Edit:Fixed. Just had to delete 2gb of internal storage

Last edited:

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
did they delete the NTR from the game? really?
For something to be deleted, that thing must be there already. There was never NTR implemented in this game, so no, it was not deleted. There just isn't any NTR yet, nor has there ever been.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
For something to be deleted, that thing must be there already. There was never NTR implemented in this game, so no, it was not deleted. There just isn't any NTR yet, nor has there ever been.
I would swear by my parents that a few months ago I had the NTR tag. also at the beginning it has a warning of:

The NTR in Taffy Tales is both completely optional and is very easily avoidable.

followed after:

As of v0.17.0b there is no NTR available what-so-ever!

Reactions: OMWTFYB86

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Seems like someone removed the NTR tag, but while NTR was on the schedule (as it still is), there was never any NTR in the game. And as of v0.17.0b there is still no NTR implemented.

Reactions: YinBlack

CheshireCat90

Jan 21, 2020
I would swear by my parents that a few months ago I had the NTR tag. also at the beginning it has a warning of:

The NTR in Taffy Tales is both completely optional and is very easily avoidable.

followed after:

As of v0.17.0b there is no NTR available what-so-ever!
From what I'm aware of at the start of the game when the doctor calls you have 2 options, and that enables NTR content, however none of the content has been written yet, the developers and story writers probably intended to implement it sooner, but chose to complete more of then main story beforehand as alot of people wanted more story rather than it being delayed for NTR content.

Also considering how long it as been since that update with NTR as a possible option, i'd assume that NTR will probably only be added either at the very end or when theres a large demand for it to be added sooner.

uda123ca

Jun 6, 2019
i need CG of this game. How do i can extract it. I try to use Assest Studio but thisgame have .unity file, not .asset file, and Asset Studo can't load it. Thanks. Sorry, my English not good.

Reactions: YinBlack

suhailsj

Jul 18, 2018
View attachment 686400

Hello everyone. :)

What? You didn't think just Mary was getting content, did you?

Progress is still going heavily underway, this is a heavy update with as usual a lot of work going on. There are a LOT of Mary scenes that need to be done but also a lot of build-up so we can get the most out of the 'spicy' content you want, we want to make sure we get this character right, as she's by far one of the most popular, so things are full steam ahead.

There will hopefully be a few new gameplay mechanics added to this update we hope you all are gonna appreciate once they're implemented.

Remember the fan art contest still runs until the 30th of June! Make sure to post your art etc in the fan-art discord if you want your work to be entered into the comp!

That's about all for now, just wanted to touch base to let you know things are still moving.

Thank you all for your support,

-The Taffy Tales Team

How on Earth is Priscilla gonna react to this?!
Could u make this pic with spoiler warning

Niby

Oct 11, 2017
Tried to find a fix, for the bowling bug. As far as I know, I should hold left mouse button and slide it up, however that does not affect anything. After I reload the game at the same place or choosing any previous safes I still get stuck there. Could somebody share a save just after the bowling with Becca?

3.50 star(s) 342 Votes