reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
Before the thread goes crazy there are no updates so please stop misinforming people.the latest annoucement comes from patreon.Before saying there's an update shows us facts.

Here is an extract from the latest post 2023-04-23 23:10:54 which is:

Hello everyone
Just checking in to let you guys know things are still progressing nicely. We’re still chugging along with work and things and just wanted to show off something fun.
Anyway, back to work!

“Peter, I don’t know … Where exactly did you read that naked squats would improve my technique somehow?”
-The Taffy Tales Team

PS: I didn't show the sneak peek art pictures provided with the post due to the respect I hold the for The Taffy Tales Team.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Before the thread goes crazy there are no updates so please stop misinforming people.the latest annoucement comes from patreon.Before saying there's an update shows us facts.

Hello everyone
Just checking in to let you guys know things are still progressing nicely. We’re still chugging along with work and things and just wanted to show off something fun.
Anyway, back to work!

“Peter, I don’t know … Where exactly did you read that naked squats would improve my technique somehow?”
-The Taffy Tales Team

PS: I didn't show the sneak peek art pictures provided with the post due to the respect I hold the for The Taffy Tales Team.
I appreciate the "before the thread" posts. Warms the cockles of me heart. Gracias. Schönen Tag. 过会见.

• Red Heart
Reactions: reeroll

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019

Hello everyone
Anyway, back to work!

-The Taffy Tales Team

Me vale pito
ac0bc3306ed4118791385ac9ef71a81ca50a170105d0b2a74cbf7b0205bf46e7.png

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
Is this game any good? It's been out for a while obviously but is it decent or just a game that's been drawn out for years?
First of all the game is good enough to get people to fully support the Taffy Tales team as they have reached their support goal to become an independant studio.
It's not drawn out, a game of this quality takes time do develop. Moreover people harassed the dev to make 2 separate games.
Play the game you will see. As for the ntr part it will come back with the 2 new versions (one without, one with it).

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
When is the update coming may mid May or june already been 6 months?
No one knows. Not even the developer.

It comes when it comes and not a day sooner, or we end up like we did last year when a shitpiece full of bugs was released and it required another month for a bugfix. Remember, it's not simply one game with branching that they are working on now - but two plotlines (harem and netorare) "as SEPARATE updates simultaneously. The NTR route will be a separate game/route that you download to play independent of the main route."

The two longest updates were over 7 months of development time and if you include the bugfix for the one, that means one was 8.5 months. I initially predicted between late March and May - but I have always said it could be longer. 8 months would be mid-June and could even see July as a release month.

Rocko000009

Apr 2, 2018
View attachment 73560

Overview:
In "Taffy Tales" you will see the story of a regular guy with a split personality and his journey in a small town where almost every common citizen has his uncommon dark side. Dozens of characters with their families and relations, an original story, lots of side quests and a lot of adult art awaits you!​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-14
Release Date: 2022-10-13
Developer: UberPie - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.89.8b
Language: English
Standalones: Halloween Special, Christmas Special
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat Code:

Developer Notes:

The NTR in Taffy Tales is both completely optional and is very easily avoidable. You have an EXTREMELY straightforward and EXPLICIT choice on whether you want NTR to happen.

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Android: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Save Editor (v0.85.1a) -
Gallery unlock

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 73561 View attachment 73562 View attachment 73563 View attachment 73564 View attachment 73565
Did the game got abandoned or what? 7 months of no update

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Did the game got abandoned or what? 7 months of no update
Skim through the last few pages of this thread and you'd see your question is already answered. Don't just go to the OP and knee-jerk click "reply."
Also, see #14 in the 65th posting of my FAQ below to see links to all 14 patreon posts that have been copied and pasted here since the last update. See #15 to know that 7 months isn't unusual and we've even discussed in the last 2 pages that it could be even 8 months or longer for this update because of it being split into two games, see #12. Finally, I recommend #1.

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2022
Hi, I know it's already been asked many times, but I'm having a problem with unlocking the gym minigame. I've already checked other comments.
I got to the meet up in the gym and workout scene with Gerda and her man, but there is still nothing available to click on to start the minigame in the gym afterwards. I also have the "let's get back home after workout" questline, but nothing happens when I go home and pass the day.
One thing in particular is that I don't have the gym clothes in my inventory anymore before starting the meet-up (but sometimes other items disappear after using them for a quest, like the 3 spy cameras so perhaps its not a bug). I used the editor to add the gym clothes back to my inventory, but nothing changed."

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes