Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Important Patreon post for those who are current Patreon supporters or those who intend to be:

New Patreon Page here as well:

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I dont get it.Why Uber made a second Patreon page,if Patreon doesnt like,what he creates and struggles to pay him.The problem will stay the same,he still creates adult games,so the problem will stay,or what?
I'm not quite certain of the exact reasoning behind the change, I wonder how likely things will change for the better just because things got picked up and moved. Wish him the best still.

xxxtgxxx92

May 19, 2018
I'm not quite certain of the exact reasoning behind the change, I wonder how likely things will change for the better just because things got picked up and moved. Wish him the best still.
I mean it makes no sense for me,when he posts the update on the new page too.If he post all the updates only on the old page and doesnt have patreons there and on the second page he only says"Hey I'm Uberpie i make games",no graphics of the game,nothing else he wouldn't offend patreons guideline.In my head this scenario would work.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I mean it makes no sense for me,when he posts the update on the new page too.If he post all the updates on the old page and on the second page he only says"Hey I'm Uberpie i make games",no graphics of the game,nothing else he wouldn't offend patreons guidelines.In my head this scenario would work.
Did anybody have a copy of the reasoning why he changed it officially? Was it specifically due to censoring of the public walls?

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
here it is full save with cheat on and all cg unlocked
just extract and double click on .reg file
it should work,let me know for some problems
enjoy ;)
Hey there, thanks for providing the save. But could you say where to put it? I didn't find the place in the app data folder. I also searched this thread for answers but no one mentioned where in the 128 pages.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
OK well I officially seem to be stuck in a loop of "nothing"...cant go in attic upstairs, cant click on TV or go in the back living area room. Also cannot go in treehouse...School has most items blocked out. Am I just at the end? Mom still sleeps with a blanket. I dont want to cheat with a walkthrough...but I need to unfuq my save game...4 realz.

SlumberingNaM

Aug 1, 2017
Hello, just passingby and saw this games incredible art. Been tired of 3D's while summertime saga art style kinda looks tiring to me too so i was thinking of downloading and installing this and was hoping to know more about it first. So...

Q.
Is the content decent?
Is there anything unlikable here?
Was the game good?
Is there anything i should be aware of first before downloading this?

Advance thanks!

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Hello, just passingby and saw this games incredible art. Been tired of 3D's while summertime saga art style kinda looks tiring to me too so i was thinking of downloading and installing this and was hoping to know more about it first. So...

Q.
Is the content decent?
Is there anything unlikable here?
Was the game good?
Is there anything i should be aware of first before downloading this?

Advance thanks!
It's just like SS but the MC is an evil prick instead. There isn't much content but there is a lot of effort put into this much like with SS.
I mean Intercourse not the Rubbing and BJ things
No, it's just the one time

3.50 star(s) 341 Votes