-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
-The 'Main' route. (The current default route of the game).
Will you allow the darkness in you to consume and take over? Or will you fight to keep your new 'shadow' under control and try to teach it some empathy? There are old enemies like Darnell that will need dealing with...but around every corner, Taffy Town seems to hide new mysteries and secrets...some far, far more darker than others.

Netori, Male domination, slave training, harem, impregnation, female domination (mild).

Haven't decided yet, but leaning more towards the real Mccoy with bumps and all, (all optional ofc).

Sep 24, 2017
I will be frank that I am quite happy with the whole 'being diverse about the choices' and open with them. More like a genuine "choice your own story for your taste" rather then the thing I hate with other games that go "hey there is NTR in it but you don't have to go that route... even though 80% of the game is around it and we won't tell you that." I respect the open honesty.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
neither iqikux nor qoBOyr work, so what is the real cheat code? i want to be back where i was at.

edit: thanks to someone on another site left unmentioned, i found the cheat code only works on a new game not load game unlock.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
why does the search flat out refuse to search this thread? it ALWAYS looks everywhere but here

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
worked for me I found qoBOyr, iqikux, and unocap. I don't know if any of these will work.
the password that works is iqikux but it only works when you do a new game, if you try to unlock load game it doesn't accept any of them.

anyways immorality is at 17 and he's still whining about things wtf, he should be whipping his horse cock out and slapping some hoes faces and asses with it, but instead he's all i'm a freak wtf, never understood that concept in this game. sigh wish it had let me load my last saved game.. so annoying to redo things over and over, it's like groundhog day or the definition of insanity.
did i ever tell you the definition of insanity? it's doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results each time.
did i ever tell you the definition of insanity? it's doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results each time.
did i ever tell you the definition of insanity? it's doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results each time.......

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
sigh still no sex with becca, sara, mary, tiffany, priscilla, her mom, the shopgirl, darnell's sister.........

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the love route, I'm looking forward to more content with "not mom" and "not sister" and the trap so just a fools hope

3.50 star(s) 342 Votes