lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the love route, I'm looking forward to more content with "not mom" and "not sister" and the trap so just a fools hope
I shall grant all your wishes, sorta...I'm slightly exhausted right now. But I think you'll like what I have planned with Uber.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
A sort of love route. I have a complex plan that will hopefully become more visible in time. Hopefully, lol.
I think a proper love route with the girls could take place in the friendship route or something.

It's already streamlined that the standard route being all about domination can go for the standard man, and the netorare shitshow of suffering can go for the masoquistic cucks. But the friendship route pitch it's still not as convincing as the other two I feel?

So I think the friendship route could get value from having a more "romantic" feel to it. So it could be a jack of all trades of sorts, being about the wholesome mushy balanced shit, for all sorts of people to enjoy.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Man, I don't want to be hyped for this game but all this teasing is not helping at all.

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello, everyone. :)
Sorry for going silent for a quite long time since the previous teaser. So much hard work must be completed in a short time.
Here are new art and good news about the progress of the next update of Taffy Tales.
I have almost completed the visual part of the upcoming update and tomorrow I will start work on the scenes.
So an update is coming up very soon, however. I still have to complete scenes, of course, combine all the “pieces” of game, complete QA testing and proofreading. I hope, it doesn't take so much time and you can enjoy it in the near future! :)
Just want to thank you all for your awesome support!!!
Back to work!
-UberPie

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
WTF kind of cuck shit is this? Everyone seems to be fucking the black dudes and can't speak up for shit. What a shit show of a game. Had no clue it had this in it. Should have been a warning. There isn't even a chance to go make an ISIS style video with Darnel in a cage

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
next update also NTR finally?
NTR route wont be in the game until the main route is finished first.

WTF kind of cuck shit is this? Everyone seems to be fucking the black dudes and can't speak up for shit. What a shit show of a game. Had no clue it had this in it. Should have been a warning. There isn't even a chance to go make an ISIS style video with Darnel in a cage
Can't tell if serious?

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
NTR route wont be in the game until the main route is finished first.

Can't tell if serious?
I am. Any woman you come across was fucked either by Darnel or some random black dude, black owned and other crap all over it. Haven't gone past day 10, had to quit cause I felt like I'd punch my monitor out. Dudes molesting your sister in front of you and whispering shit in her ear and she obeys and you just take it. Fuck that. Is there an end to it and a way to cuck that cocky son of a bitch or no?

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
I am. Any woman you come across was fucked either by Darnel or some random black dude, black owned and other crap all over it. Haven't gone past day 10, had to quit cause I felt like I'd punch my monitor out. Dudes molesting your sister in front of you and whispering shit in her ear and she obeys and you just take it. Fuck that. Is there an end to it and a way to cuck that cocky son of a bitch or no?
The beginning of the game is like that. The "normal" (netori) route starts with Clara (the Janitor), also has Becca (big tits classmate) and then finally you have so scenes with the French teacher Sara. If you get through the very rough beginning you will get some very good domination scenes in my opinion, but you got to get through the first part of the game. Darnell also doesn't appear again until Sara's story starts and it's only on the start.

Reactions: Haremskönig

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
The beginning of the game is like that. The "normal" (netori) route starts with Clara (the Janitor), also has Becca (big tits classmate) and then finally you have so scenes with the French teacher Sara. If you get through the very rough beginning you will get some very good domination scenes in my opinion, but you got to get through the first part of the game. Darnell also doesn't appear again until Sara's story starts and it's only on the start.

Is there any harm you can do to him or no, you just get his sloppy seconds?

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018

Also adendum, who has he fucked, what does he have over tiffany and who does the MC get to fuck?

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
I shall grant all your wishes, sorta...I'm slightly exhausted right now. But I think you'll like what I have planned with Uber.
Is this the story and quest creator of Taffy?

If so, keep up the good work, and give compliments to the whole dev-team!

Reactions: lostraven

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
He hasn't fucked anyone yet. He's TRYING to fuck everyone. The only thing he's got away with is some mild molestation. This whole route will involve screwing him over. He's one of the main antagonists on the Main route.

As for fighting back properly, well, without giving away spoilers...look forward to the next update. (Which is about a week from now).

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
He hasn't fucked anyone yet. He's TRYING to fuck everyone. The only thing he's got away with is some mild molestation. This whole route will involve screwing him over. He's one of the main antagonists on the Main route.

As for fighting back properly, well, without giving away spoilers...look forward to the next update. (Which is about a week from now).
Didn't expect an answer from a dev. Thats good. I'll wait for it then. Thanks. Just ease of on cucking the mc

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Didn't expect an answer from a dev. Thats good. I'll wait for it then. Thanks. Just ease of on cucking the mc
Most of the early scenes weren't actually written by me. I was bought on around V0.8 officially, it's why the game has gone through a drastic overall change in it's plot/approach.

3.50 star(s) 341 Votes