lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Alright so i have a problem...I cant seem to be able to meet Clara in the classroom in the evening, can anyone point me in the right direction? Ive bought the scotch but i still cant find her
Do you have the ruler? It's outside the MC's bedroom upstairs in the hallway on the floor. Talk to Clara, meet her in the classroom itself in the afternoon.

Nov 10, 2017
Anyone know which character(s) the next update will focus on?

I've been seeing on here that Mary is being worked on but on Patreon it seems like Gerda is the focus of the update

So will the next update be a single character or feature several characters, cos I really wanna finish/progress with Clara and Sara

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
I downloaded the game a few days ago and I have already completed it, I would like to know how often the updates come out, I want to stay connected

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Anyone know which character(s) the next update will focus on?

I've been seeing on here that Mary is being worked on but on Patreon it seems like Gerda is the focus of the update

So will the next update be a single character or feature several characters, cos I really wanna finish/progress with Clara and Sara
Gerda, her husband (a bit), and her daughter Priscilla are the focus of the next update. Lostraven is the writer, so he's going to be working on stuff ahead of the artist and coder, Uberpie.

Reactions: hapikala_donut

Spaghett

Jan 10, 2018
So, a new player here, using the android version 0.8.1 here. At 31% scene seen, and here's my first impression review...

HOLY SHIT

At 31% and the protag is still tugging back and forth with his second personality. Nothing interesting happened. Protag still stuck in delusion. I can't help but wondering, "What's this ? A typical, C-Rated NTR hentai fantasy early
plot decelopment ? Dumb and spineless MC ? Check. Standard stereotype rapist black guy ? Check.

Will the title someday changed to Rape Tales ? Cuckold Tales ?

I know it sounds harsh, but please do notice that I'm part of those generic players, who rely heavily on first impression thay was drawn from the beginning part of the game, to decide whether to check or fold. Please do something about the early part of the plot.

And the fact that you need to end an event to access menu is a horrible choice in term of replayability values. Coupled with the fact player can accidentally interact with the zone during choice selection might end badly. Especially interactables, I can't tell which things that can be interacted with, and which were can't, bringing confusion among new players. The very fact that there are no hints in game on how to proceed within its very linear storyline is frustrating. Please improve the UI.

Overall, it's a, "WelI don't know". I still undecided whether it's my cup of tea or not. Guess I need to go further in the game for that.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
The Mary script is one of the Mega updates. Its already over 40K so it's even larger than the first mega script I wrote last month. In what order the Mega scripts are being introduced is being kept a secret till at least this update Gerda/Priscilla is released this month :)
Ok, thanks for the clarification. :D

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Maybe make an option in the settings where you can disable a route you deem objectionable?

Being cucked: on/off
Being the bull: on/off

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1556031363769.png

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Steve3444

Apr 8, 2019
So, a new player here, using the android version here. At 31% scene seen, and here's my first impression review...

HOLY SHIT

At 31% and the protag is still tugging back and forth with his second personality. Nothing interesting happened. Protag still stuck in delusion. I can't help but wondering, "What's this ? A typical, C-Rated NTR hentai fantasy early
plot decelopment ? Dumb and spineless MC ? Check. Standard stereotype rapist black guy ? Check.

Will the title someday changed to Rape Tales ? Cuckold Tales ?

I know it sounds harsh, but please do notice that I'm part of those generic player who rely heavily on first impression drawn from the beginning part of the game to decide whether to check or fold. Please do something about the early part of the plot.

And the fact that you need to end an event to access menu is a horrible choice. Coupled with the fact player can accidentally interact with the zone during choice selection might end badly. Especially interactables, I can't tell which things can be interacted with, and which were can't, bringing confusion among new players. Please improve the UI.

Overall, it's an OK, albeit I still undecided whether it's my cup of tea or not. Guess I need to go further in the game for that.
Yeah so far it's not a "dating sim" but a rape and blackmale sim with some light NTR at the beginning(well not really because you aren't even dating anyone), but with the new patch coming the end of this month there should be a lot of changes and also a new writer on the team so things should be good.(hopefully)

clem3085

Jun 17, 2017
Sorry to bother you guys. but someone has the cheat code and is willing to help a poor friend in need of help?

3.50 star(s) 341 Votes