RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Its kind of disheartening to see someone leave a 1 star review without even trying to communicate with Lost, despite him being super active on the thread.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
so what is left for the update to come out? i think i hear the release was going to be in mid-april that is why im asking (i might hv confused the date with other game)

Spaghett

Jan 10, 2018
Lol at the most recent review. I don't think that person even knows that there are absolutely hints as to what to do next in the game.
You know what ? You're absolutely right. But, here's the case that makes me said those. Empty quest log, only to find an event (Sara and cleaning service lady sperm collection) hidden there. So, I guess that whenever the log is empty, I need to run blindly on where to go next, and tappping an entire screen hoping that I don't miss anything in any room.

The camera in Priscilla house, I thought it needed to be planted in the office (you know, the standard 3 rooms and so 3 cameras kind of logic I tried to use there) Tapping every spot, carefully, only to find that 2 must be planted in the bedroom (and that's after I tapped every spot there)

Sounds dumb, but like I said, I'm a new player, who runs blindly within the game. Using an impression from a third of the game I've played to give a review. It's your very own rights to either discounting players like me from your concern, or perhaps took it as something.

But after all of those, perhaps it's the protag's inner monologues (blue's getting timider everytime and red that can't steer it rights because its extremity, which became tug of war), inaction, and poor choice (or the lack of it), kinda rubs me in the wrong way, like if you rub a cat's fur backwards.

Its kind of disheartening to see someone leave a 1 star review without even trying to communicate with Lost, despite him being super active on the thread.
Sorry, first time giving a review, too engrossed in writing it that I forgot to change the stars before submitting, prolly gonna give 3 actually.
(Edit : Done)

Amaruda

Apr 2, 2018
Im getting hardlocked at priscillas house (in front off). I cannot leave location, map is greyed out. Wutf?

3.50 star(s) 341 Votes