FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Hey lost raven i know most of the patch is gonna be gerda and Priscilla but is there gonna be any other tiny scenes and or story building for any other characters?

RyloNeo

Feb 15, 2019
so I'm stuck at 62.1% ad can't find anything to do. I've gone to every location, clicked everything that I can and talked to everyone I find, but still nothing and no active quests. Anyone have any advice?

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
so I'm stuck at 62.1% ad can't find anything to do. I've gone to every location, clicked everything that I can and talked to everyone I find, but still nothing and no active quests. Anyone have any advice?
Have you started the Sara storyline by sitting in class yet? You have to click on your desk to do so; it's a fairly well-disguised button. I was stuck there for a while because I didn't realise it was clickable

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
Great news, i excited to see where you guys go with her update. But i really want to know is Mary's script the only you have finished from the Mega updates?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Great news, i excited to see where you guys go with her update. But i really want to know is Mary's script the only you have finished from the Mega updates?
It is not, I also have Becca's complete...Only Tiffany remains. (Clara is added on to one of the Mega scripts)
These updates will be the death of me, lol...I'm exhausted, it's quarter to 2 in the morning, but I just had to finish it up...got more writing tomorrow to get done.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It is not, I also have Becca's complete...Only Tiffany remains. (Clara is added on to one of the Mega scripts)
These updates will be the death of me, lol...I'm exhausted, it's quarter to 2 in the morning, but I just had to finish it up...got more writing tomorrow to get done.
Do you have any idea when the release will be out?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
you are a beast and a legend f95zone ows you so i gues the update after the 1 that comes now is gonna be mary ? but no release date yet i suppose :D ?
It's supposed to be this Month. I've just woke up and checked my emails but haven't heard back from him on the latest yet. I'll probably know in a couple hours.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
@lostraven First of all...hats off for your hard work I'm exited and can't wait for enjoy it. Now my question is, What do you mean when you talk about Mary script? It's her whole history including End game or just a serie of Episodes/chapters about her inside the game?

Answer when you want I know you must be exhausted , Ty in advance

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
@lostraven First of all...hats off for your hard work I'm exited and can't wait for enjoy it. Now my question is, What do you mean when you talk about Mary script? It's her whole history including End game or just a serie of Episodes/chapters about her inside the game?

Answer when you want I know you must be exhausted , Ty in advance
Its a massive script, its not totally complete everything for the character, but it has a huge amount of scenes, repeatable scenes and branching 'mini routes' as I call them.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Is save compatibility completed yet? It sucks that you have to play the entire 3-4 hour game after each update to see new content.

3.50 star(s) 342 Votes