zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I looked in this thread and simply couldn't find the right save location in app data.
Can anyone be so kind to tell me :teary:

MorahBieno

Development Consultant & Revisions Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Personally, I kinda like the ultra evil MC, as long as the chicks are actually into it. It would kinda be a turn off if they were genuinely in anguish and torment.

I just think of the evil MC now as the nega-verse of Summertime Saga.
That just gave me some real ass Star Trek flashbacks, like Taffy Tales is actually the mirror universe of Summertime Saga.

Reactions: lostraven
Aug 31, 2018
why isnt clara in the classroom in the evening i bought the scotch tape but nothing has happened, and ive gone through alot of days and she still hasnt shown up.
Can someone give me a suggestion.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Finally a game where the MC is actually all-out psychotic instead of just behaving like one while being described as a "normal dude"!
+1 for that and +1 for the great artstyle

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Finally a game where the MC is actually all-out psychotic instead of just behaving like one while being described as a "normal dude"!
+1 for that and +1 for the great artstyle
Yeah I love an MC who’s not a total wimp like the majority of the ones in adult games. And lol at the people bitching about how he’s so cruel and evil whilst almost every adult game in this site already feels like rapist simulators.

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
I got it to around 94%, but cannot get the quest with the ruler and cannot get Clara in the classroom in the evening eventhough I have the item for it.. Any tips? Or is that part bugged?

Also great update, some realy nice new scenes.. still wished there was more, but I get that it takes time.. Realy do love the Clara scenes.. Shame nothing more with mom or sis.. But hopefully in the future.. :D

RazeBeats

Oct 28, 2017
honestly this is probably one of if not my favorite game on this entire site it can be a little rough around the edges but overall the art style is pretty cool the characters seem appealing and different from the same 15 models reused in every game now and I always enjoy the updates to this game 10/10 IGN.

Reactions: MorahBieno

xxxtgxxx92

May 19, 2018
I dont get it.Why Uber made a second Patreon page,if Patreon doesnt like,what he creates and struggles to pay him.The problem will stay the same,he still creates adult games,so the problem will stay,or what?

Reactions: MorahBieno
3.50 star(s) 340 Votes