Tag navigation/specification

Apr 27, 2023
Hello.

I looked at different topics on tags, and I gathered that once upon a time F95Zone did not wish to overload games with tag choices, but since the game search has been so much improved, perhaps it makes sense to add a couple?

For example, in differentiating between tags that leave it unclear whether the protagonist switches sex or you can play different protagonists. If there is specified both "male protagonist" and "female protagonist" it is unclear whether you play as either, the viewpoint changes, or the main prota is supposed to switch sex/gender. Perhaps a tag like "gender switching" or similar?

Also, there are a number of tags that describe unequal actions, but it is not clear which side of the action is the protagonist going to be. That, of course, concerns many of the bdsm/fetish tags, but not only. For example, tags "female domination" I see sometimes used both to describe a VN with female being dominated as well as females doing domination. Likewise, when it is "male domination" and "male protagonist" it doesn't really tell you whether mc is going to be dominant or dominated.

Similarly, there appear to be a number of games that include "netorare" tag, which in fact should be "netore", which doesn't exist.

Any ideas?