Aton

May 20, 2017
What i need to do with her ?
I'm not exactly sure if I'm right, but you have to go at night into the forest to the left side where there's a rock blocking an entrance. You'll see some of the plant enemies changed color. Kill them and they'll drop fangs. You need 6 or 10 of them and then go back to the lady in town on one of the tree houses.

Reactions: AsterFox

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
where are granny from fisherman village going after talking with MC?
go to the other house at night (you need a lockpick) and use dragon eye ability
when you find her you have a choice. save before that because with one choice she didnt reappear in her house

Last edited:
Reactions: sheateater

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
Go to guildhouse\tavern and she will be in the bottomleft room, talk to here.
Sleep in your tent till the night and then go to the basement near the tent, it's being guarded by blue hair guy.
Scene. After the scene check sparkles in the cell and then go into the tent near the guild house\above horses.
Scene. After the scene go to your tent.
Scene. Go to mayor\general house with 2 doorways.
what scene? nothing happened for me, i cant go down. i cant talk to the lady in tavern either
*nevermind i had to do pink hair's quest first i guess

Last edited:
Reactions: sheateater

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
My hope is rising.
So please Slaanesh and all that is unholy, let it be finish.
Protect it from the abandoned tag.

Reactions: mogetsu

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
1593607378006.png Can anyone tell me what these two quests want? They're the quests you get from npcs in the big forest area with the guild

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Unsure of what to do next after the dinner scene with the maid and the pregnant lady. Anyone know where to go next?

Jax_LPs

Nov 14, 2018
I have only played until the introduction so I am not too sure if it is fully translated in English. If not, this game thread will be moved to the Translation forum in due course.
I can safely say past intro and the first village. it is not translated. if you haven't found that out yet

robbe36

Feb 27, 2019
are the save files in chinees or is it just the game? beceause if so cant wait for it to get translated

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
Does anyone know the gifts of the elder lady in the first village and does anyone have a fully translated vertion yet

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes