titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
It is slow going ight now probably have some of it ready end of month takes a lot of time to figure what they mean or say just doing a straight translation later on probably add words that are missing translating simplified Chinese to English isn't easy.
dude you are doing great

hc357

Dec 10, 2017
baltic1284 I've also been looking into working on a TL, but a problem I ran into was that symbols like \\C[18] don't map to the right lines. Not sure how they are handling that in the official translation though.
Also for my version it seems to be traditional instead of simplified haha which makes it a lot harder to read. Do you know how to change modes?

Reactions: mogetsu

antispammy

Aug 4, 2017
Hi Guys,

tldr:
Made a tool that auto translates the remaining chinese part of the game.
Grab the .json file and replace in the language folder. Enjoy!

Longversion:
I like the game and the degenerate art but since I'm getting stuck with the chinese only portion of the game I decided to make a tool that auto translates. So why not share it?
If you are afraid to use my tool because of viruses etc. I'm also including the already translated .json to english.

With the tool you are able to translate from/to any language you want with google.
I only tried chinese -> english though.

I recommend not setting the lines you sent to google at once too high they block you for a few hours.
Default is 40 game lines. You sleep 10 seconds after to avoid the block.
So it takes a while. (~15 Min for 4305-7310)

Specifically the Tool can:
1.Create a .CSV File for the lines you specify. (Columns are RowNumber, OrigText, Translation)
2.Google Translate the .CSV File
3.Apply the Translation from the .CSV File to a .JSON File of the game

Do not save files in the language folder of the game though or clean it up when finished.
The game doesn't like it if extra files lie around.

So technically somebody can also edit the .csv either manually or after MTL for better translation and reapply it with the tool.
You can also open the .csv in text editor if its easier to read for you.

Even though for now its a MTL, hope you guys find it useful.

Last but not least, thats how my .json File was created:
Translated lines
4305 to 7310 <= Most important part
+ 3445- 3569
+ 3604-3609
+ 3685 - 3933

These Names are translated hardcoded in the tool so there is no confusion of sudden change through MTL:
艾尼克 -> Enick
哥布林商人 -> Goblin Merchant
不知道名字的戰士 -> Nameless Warrior
魔物嬰兒 -> Demon Baby
妮特長老 -> Elder Nitt
精靈農婦 -> Elf Peasant
妖艷的精靈 -> Pretty Elf
馴獸師 -> Beast Trainer
健壯的精靈農婦 -> Burly Elf Peasant
精靈婦人 -> Elf Woman
露尼 -> Runi
村民 -> Villager
精靈獵人 -> Elf Hunter
家畜管理員 -> Livestock Keeper

Enjoy!

titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
Hi Guys,

tldr:

Longversion:
I like the game and the degenerate art but since I'm getting stuck with the chinese only portion of the game I decided to make a tool that auto translates. So why not share it?
If you are afraid to use my tool because of viruses etc. I'm also including the already translated .json to english.

With the tool you are able to translate from/to any language you want with google.

I recommend not setting the lines you sent to google at once too high they block you for a few hours.

1.Create a .CSV File for the lines you specify. (Columns are RowNumber, OrigText, Translation)

Do not save files in the language folder of the game though or clean it up when finished.

So technically somebody can also edit the .csv either manually or after MTL for better translation and reapply it with the tool.

Translated lines
+ 3445- 3569
+ 3604-3609
+ 3685 - 3933

These Names are translated hardcoded in the tool so there is no confusion of sudden change through MTL:
艾尼克 -> Enick
哥布林商人 -> Goblin Merchant
魔物嬰兒 -> Demon Baby
妮特長老 -> Elder Nitt
精靈農婦 -> Elf Peasant
妖艷的精靈 -> Pretty Elf
馴獸師 -> Beast Trainer
精靈婦人 -> Elf Woman
露尼 -> Runi
村民 -> Villager
精靈獵人 -> Elf Hunter

Enjoy!
so does it even translate the dialogues and quest diary words too

antispammy

Aug 4, 2017
Dialogues should almost all be translated.

Quests or Choice selections are not.
Like in the screenshot.

I couldn't find the quest descriptions in the .json file. :(
But I imagine they should be easy to translate manually.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Where do you find the potatoes? The quest from the doctor's house to find potatoes(I think theyre potatoes)
Go to the mountain and kill the 3 slimes near the river... it will unlock a cutscene where you recruit a female Dragon child, after the dragon joins your party you can press "E"... that turns the screen into a black white look and shows sparkles around... go there with the new view still active and interact to recover those potatoes

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
Hi Guys,

tldr:

Longversion:

Translated lines
+ 3445- 3569
+ 3604-3609
+ 3685 - 3933

艾尼克 -> Enick
哥布林商人 -> Goblin Merchant
魔物嬰兒 -> Demon Baby
妮特長老 -> Elder Nitt
精靈農婦 -> Elf Peasant
妖艷的精靈 -> Pretty Elf
馴獸師 -> Beast Trainer
精靈婦人 -> Elf Woman
露尼 -> Runi
村民 -> Villager
精靈獵人 -> Elf Hunter

Enjoy!
when I use thi program asks for file locations how do I enter those in mine just says unhandled exception all the time

Last edited:

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
baltic1284 I've also been looking into working on a TL, but a problem I ran into was that symbols like \\C[18] don't map to the right lines. Not sure how they are handling that in the official translation though.
Also for my version it seems to be traditional instead of simplified haha which makes it a lot harder to read. Do you know how to change modes?
Mods no but you have to translate Traditional Chinese into Simplified then English as tranditional doesn't translate well into English directly as simplified Chinese translates easier.

hc357

Dec 10, 2017

Like in the screenshot.

Seems that the heart symbol problem(\\C[18]) that I spoke about before is still there. Any ideas of how to debug it? There hasn't been any previous occurrences in the already TLd version

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Hi Guys,

tldr:

Longversion:

Translated lines
+ 3445- 3569
+ 3604-3609
+ 3685 - 3933

艾尼克 -> Enick
哥布林商人 -> Goblin Merchant
魔物嬰兒 -> Demon Baby
妮特長老 -> Elder Nitt
精靈農婦 -> Elf Peasant
妖艷的精靈 -> Pretty Elf
馴獸師 -> Beast Trainer
精靈婦人 -> Elf Woman
露尼 -> Runi
村民 -> Villager
精靈獵人 -> Elf Hunter

Enjoy!
Thank you, what translator are you using btw? The dialogues seems pretty broken and some times badly translated, have you tried Papago?

hc357

Dec 10, 2017
Seems I managed to find the bug. There are ❤ marks which are replaced with ? marks in the json file

Undir

May 15, 2019
Someone you know what to do after you have dinner with the pregnant woman and her demon son, she tells you that she has something with the maid but I don't know what to do after.

Reguluz1

Apr 13, 2020
Someone you know what to do after you have dinner with the pregnant woman and her demon son, she tells you that she has something with the maid but I don't know what to do after.
yo need to go to the other village and talk to the women on the top off the village she is gonna ask you for some supplies in the store that is in the same village the seller will ask you for some snakes and wild boars in the forest

spectre541

Aug 20, 2017
here's my save, managed to get most scenes, still dont know how to get the horse one, and the older milf elf in the second village.
If you havent found it yet, after she leaves to get better firewood, you have to go talk to the blue haired girl that started the quest. lock pick her house at night, and use the dragon's Find ability in her house to find a hidden ladder by her bed, you have to accept the deal to keep quiet about it in order to get the scene.

titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019

Like in the screenshot.

you have done a great job but its not enough i guess because without the quest and option translation it is very difficult to play but thanks for efforts :)

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes