frost2d

Jul 5, 2020
I get TypeError: Cannot read property 'note' of null after applying the translation via AutoTranslator & launching the game.

Berzar2

Apr 5, 2018
I get TypeError: Cannot read property 'note' of null after applying the translation via AutoTranslator & launching the game.
MTL(via goggle) sometimes mess up with format (for example translate inner(what was used inside " ") quotes <“E”>(u2017,u210d) as text-border one <"E">(u0022)
( for example
"“E”顯示隱藏物品。":""E" to display hidden objects.",
but its lead to wrong format)
, can move some parts of string within string("o1o2o3o4":"t2t1t3t4",), eats ending <",> to empty or just <"> , and many other things)... still need manual checking for format.

Last edited:

frost2d

Jul 5, 2020
Apparently, having any folder in the language folder causes the error. Leaving only English & Japanese.json only allows the game to run normally again.

Berzar2

Apr 5, 2018
this is temporary MTL
for
items
,mobs
,battle skills\states
,quest-log
,dialog choices
,BBQ-plugin
,Locations Names
,some pop-up labels for in game-objects
,diaolgs
note1:
i dont play too far so items and mobs names come from MTL without knowing what it is in "reality"
note2:
dialogs is very poor MTL quality, im not native nor to eng nor to chi, so even if i make MTL line by line result unpredictable=)
more over i try reorder dialogs by maps nums where they apears and then get old translation throu OpenOffice and it seems OO-LOOKUP function sometimes fails find right strings for chinies
__
+there is still can be tl with ?mark where i totally uncertain about meaning or tl had a few variations or dont have even certain one
__
so we still await for official TL or for one from hc357 =)
__
mtl ToD0.3_eng_mtl_200712fix3.zip (fix most of errors caused by OO-LOOKUP -_-)
mtl+dialogs from hc357 ToD0.3_eng_mtl+hc35-full-v4fix.zip (there is can be some mess up with mc&npc names? mostly for questlog vs dialogs)

--
upd (remove file-links for temp/partial translations)
goto hc357-full-final-unedited or later

Last edited:
Reactions: Khairus

oniorex

Nov 29, 2019
Can someone tell me how to complete the quest "List of rare materials"? It's from the sunshine town elf merchant (white hair and glasses) and tells you to get 1 octopus and 6 insect meat. I got both but don't know where to complete it, since the only "quest" they give is for unlimited amounts of boar and fresh meat without giving any reward.

Reactions: asdfax

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
Why does some parts appear in Chinese even when I have English as the set language ?

hc357

Dec 10, 2017
Some of the English.json mappings may be wrong due to either heart symbols or spacing issues. These are present in the original file. After completing the full TL I will edit the problems.

for sunshine merchant, octopus gets fished from southern port, worms are gotten by going down a ladder in one of the small sheds in the Eastern forest (with all the snakes)

LeHornyAutist

Jun 4, 2019
This game is really cool, I would love to work with them as a music composer , does anyone have contact with the creator or something like that? :0

hc357

Dec 10, 2017
Pepo84 you can try reaching out to them on discord BLUE BONE#3677 . From my experience though, they haven’t been too active on it, however, so it may take a while before you get a response.
If you add me JoDo#8712 I can try to create a group dm so you don’t have to go through the friend process.

Woneseven

Jun 28, 2020
Pepo84 you can try reaching out to them on discord BLUE BONE#3677 . From my experience though, they haven’t been too active on it, however, so it may take a while before you get a response.
If you add me JoDo#8712 I can try to create a group dm so you don’t have to go through the friend process.

God bless your efforts. This is very hard work, also on a voluntary basis. I would like to thank you from several people who thanks to you can play this game.

We hope you do not abandon this business, and greetings from grateful people from Russia!

Silvanesh

Nov 28, 2017
I would really like you to take up the translation of the mission log, stuck on the mission for Madame butterfly in the mission log are solid hieroglyphs and it is impossible to understand what to do on the quest, thanks in advance!

hc357

Dec 10, 2017
If the text is in heiroglyphs then that means that’s more of a bug problem than translation (assuming you pulled the mission log files from antispammy). I really want to leave all the debugging for the end, or else it may take a super long time to get everything done. For now what I can do to help without hurting speed is to prioritize the quest-givers’ dialogues first to give some more details and context(and hopefully it’s not buggy). It won’t show up in your quest log however, so you need to make sure you read it carefully the first time around. Alternatively, just ask on here and I’m sure some other players can help you with where you’re stuck.

LeHornyAutist

Jun 4, 2019
Thank you, I really appreciate this!, I sent you a friend request. TheDarkRider#5472

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes