KodaSoda

May 1, 2020
how does one find the nuts... and potatoes i think it was?
and does anyone know what the goblin wants?

Last edited:

Random Guy

Mar 3, 2017
I generally wait until an rpg is finished to play but with that art style I don't like my chances of that happening lol

Aug 24, 2016
how does one find the nuts... and potatoes i think it was?
and does anyone know what the goblin wants?
The nuts drop from the monster type that attacks you when you come down the mountain.
edit: once you rescue the goblin merchant from the dragon, it'll tell you about the dragon eye ability, which you can use by pressing E.
Apparently you need to use this specific skill to find the potatoes, which means that elf lied about being able to easily find them. Bitch.

KodaSoda

May 1, 2020
The nuts drop from the monster type that attacks you when you come down the mountain.
edit: once you rescue the goblin merchant from the dragon, it'll tell you about the dragon eye ability, which you can use by pressing E.
Apparently you need to use this specific skill to find the potatoes, which means that elf lied about being able to easily find them. Bitch.
Thank you ill give it a try
EDIT: wait so the seed kernals are nuts?

KodaSoda

May 1, 2020
I think the goblin wants you to steal the mother elfs panties
interact with her while she sleeps

Lonelyvanity11

Aug 5, 2017
I have only played until the introduction so I am not too sure if it is fully translated in English. If not, this game thread will be moved to the Translation forum in due course.
I know this game is being developed in Chinese and a translated version is being made. The only thing currently translated from what Ive played and what’s mentioned on their Patreon posts is the intro part.

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
Well, nice artwork but almost everything is not in english, so still unplayable. Looking forward for new updates!

deeznuts420

Aug 15, 2018
Asa the absolute legend delivers. Love their artstyle, definitely in my top 5.
Seems like the game isn't translated well at this point, which is a bummer but it looks very promising. Oh and to everyone who has played this, are futas inevitable in the story? Not a huge fan of dickgirls but considering it's Asa I might just bite the bullet.

Toknight

May 2, 2020
So anyone have the translation problems fixed? or has anyone made a walktrough for the quests cos all of em are in jap....
View attachment 708703
Cant really do much with this
I`ve found that in fact it`s chinese not Japanese, and it`s traditional chinese not simplified chinese. I haven`t played it yet. But this two task. The first is to help collect crops and put it into warehouse near the elderly elf`s house. The second is to collect the nut.

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Ok, art is good, the breathing animation isn't, it's better not to focus on it. Same with translation, while dialogues do sound stiff sometimes, equipping sword in "headwear" slot is epic. Also even intro doesn't have everything translated. No hide dialog window shortcut. And even if you stop wirewolf rape scene next dialogue goes like it happened.

Reactions: PLSENDMYLIFE
3.90 star(s) 61 Votes