EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
15bf7c590a81c5e18b6db08af9575cc6.gif

Overview:
Tail of desire-0
Recently we've been working on TOD's prologue, which is the beginning of the story. The game is set in a world full of desire, wars and death in which all males have been wiped out by the Angels. The world belongs to women! But soon there is chaos once again, as demons and monsters start to appear all across the land. In this time of crisis, the Angels create a boy with blond hair. You will play as the youth Enick, on a quest to save this world and its women, who have been corrupted by desire!​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-24
Release Date: 2023-09-21
Developer: BLUE BONE - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2023.09.21
Language: English, Chinese, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Password: 1888

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Uncensored (v0.9)
Win: - - -

Extras: CG RIP - JULY CG ART - MTL - Gallery Unlocker*

BaamTwo thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

9 (1).png 17boh10.png 22 (1).png 14Insectqueen_b6.png 13wizard1_14.jpg 13_1MikikoGoblin13.jpg 11ntgb14.png 11nitehaogan1_11.png 13.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
From the dev notes, it sounds like they're quite enthusiastic about making the game more than just a fap adventure. They probably hope to make the fishing, cooking, and perhaps gardening into something of an intertwined system that would likely be ambitious in its own way. Certainly wish them much luck with their project.

erg1986

May 25, 2018
I have only played until the introduction so I am not too sure if it is fully translated in English. If not, this game thread will be moved to the Translation forum in due course.
It is not. The book on the shelf in the first location after introduction is in chinese. Also some items. Also all the missions in quest log are in chinese so you don't know what to do if you did not listen to questgiver's dialog. Also the cooking menu of the bonfire is in chinese. And npc in the village with the bonfire, which is north from the starting one speaks chinese. And not only the regulars with few words to say, but also the ones with big dialogue to whom the main character answers. I think only the starting village is translated. I'm deleteng it until translation is done.

Last edited:

RazRazor

Sep 26, 2017
I find the art really good but after reaching the last preview picture I was like "wait a minute" and was only then realising that EVERY character has a "vagina" tail haha.
I wonder how much time we spent making "love" to the tail since it is even in the title...I would say that I am not THAT excited for that. But lets see how this is going.

I am intrigued and confused.

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
Love the art, and although I'm not a fan of tentacles and weird shit this looks mild enough to enjoy.

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
I find the art really good but after reaching the last preview picture I was like "wait a minute" and was only then realising that EVERY character has a "vagina" tail haha.
I wonder how much time we spent making "love" to the tail since it is even in the title...I would say that I am not THAT excited for that. But lets see how this is going.

I am intrigued and confused.
Hahaha, I didn't see any tails at all before last preview picture, and learned that every girl there has a tail only after reading your post.

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes