VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Anyone have any idea how to complete the quest for the MILF in the other village, I got the 5 empty bottles she wanted but then she wants 3 piece of firewood if i am not mistaken, then she disappeared and I don't know where to find her.

sheateater

Sep 2, 2017
Well well the art looks phenomenal... tho what's with those weird tails the females have?
per lore - have no idea, I haven't met any explanation so far but they do suksuk and rubrub with it

has someone figured out what to do after you find underground passage with blue slimes from beach village back to "Forest city" ?
where are granny from fisherman village going after talking with MC?
anyone?

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
so it is a NTR game? if so the description needs to be changed as it make you thing it is something different like you are the one doing most of the fucking and the choices seem pointless at least for now(the choices make it look like you can avoid that stuff but so far you can't which makes them as I said pointless)
It's not a NTR game. The MC doesn't have any relationships with the girls. It's just a rape game. The intimacy mechanic is to get different scenes later on which still need to be implemented.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game still has a lot of scenes and characters to be implemented if you go to twitter you can see a few designs for other characters. Don't expect the game to be finished anytime soon. We'll probably need to wait several years :sleep:

Reactions: sheateater

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
The art is definitely gorgeous (and uncensored as well!) but the game surely needs to be properly translated. All the quests are still in japanese for example.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
found a bug with the mushroom boss, the game shuts down the moment you beat it. Most likely it is a programming error/lag.

drebin

May 1, 2017
Last edited:

drebin

May 1, 2017

Planned to wait a week from their release, but since it's already out, here's the updated gallery.

Give me 5 more minutes and I'll give you a MEGA link as well.

Edit: Here's the CG pack,

If you would be so kind, please add the CG link to the first post.

Last edited:

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I really hope this gets translated quickly. I've played a little more than an hour now and it's really fun... tho of course you can't read the majority of the texts.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
It's not a NTR game. The MC doesn't have any relationships with the girls. It's just a rape game. The intimacy mechanic is to get different scenes later on which still need to be implemented.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game still has a lot of scenes and characters to be implemented if you go to twitter you can see a few designs for other characters. Don't expect the game to be finished anytime soon. We'll probably need to wait several years :sleep:
then my point still stand that the descrptions is misleading and so is the intimacy mechanic with the gift and everthing makes you think you are getting into a relationship with them.

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes