bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
I was interested in playing the game till it loaded & I saw that while ye can enlarge the game window, the actual game screen stays very tiny (which makes the text barely readable). I immediately lost interest & deleted it. If this was fixed with some kind of auto-sizing of the game screen within the window then i'd probably give it another chance.

titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
why language occurs in japanese or chinese frequently, where do i find potato, why the quest book is in other language too, the game is good but these are some problem that i face

Kami_Koto

Mar 10, 2020
I was interested in playing the game till it loaded & I saw that while ye can enlarge the game window, the actual game screen stays very tiny (which makes the text barely readable). I immediately lost interest & deleted it. If this was fixed with some kind of auto-sizing of the game screen within the window then i'd probably give it another chance.
It is fixed with F3 and F4

Reactions: Puniasterus

gabelo095

Jul 25, 2017
after saving the elf from orcs, i got to the guild inn there's was a conquest with drinking, now i sleep in the tent and got stuck ,dont know how to progress from there, any idea?

sheateater

Sep 2, 2017
after saving the elf from orcs, i got to the guild inn there's was a conquest with drinking, now i sleep in the tent and got stuck ,dont know how to progress from there, any idea?
go to west part of the city and you will find "airport" with balloons over there.

drebin

May 1, 2017
here's my save, managed to get most scenes, still dont know how to get the horse one, and the older milf elf in the second village.
For the horse.
After you talk to Polina (the gem merchant) make her delivery to the shop in the village and go back to the mansion, talk to Chiriste (or whatever her name is, the breeder woman) then go to the cook on the first floor of the mansion. He needs some meat, after you deliver it to him, Polina comes to visit.

After making a deal. She basically gets told that it's customary for guests to enjoy the special services the farm provides with it's specially modified animals. Since she is a high society wannabe and tries to act like the wealthiest people, she actually goes with it, and gets dominated real hard. When she asks why the horse wasn't cleaned before, Chiriste tells her they wanted to give her the most optimal service. Polina even contemplates that these posh old hags enjoy this kind of depravity in the dirtiest way possible, but still allows herself to get fucked by a horse.

She is pretty dumb, and that's the way I like it.

Edit: Here's your save with the horse as well. I have no clue about the woman in the second village, never found her in 0.25, but she could have been bugged in that one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nit16 and Giangcbn1

gabelo095

Jul 25, 2017
For the horse.
After you talk to Polina (the gem merchant) make her delivery to the shop in the village and go back to the mansion, talk to Chiriste (or whatever her name is, the breeder woman) then go to the cook on the first floor of the mansion. He needs some meat, after you deliver it to him, Polina comes to visit.

After making a deal. She basically gets told that it's customary for guests to enjoy the special services the farm provides with it's specially modified animals. Since she is a high society wannabe and tries to act like the wealthiest people, she actually goes with it, and gets dominated real hard. When she asks why the horse wasn't cleaned before, Chiriste tells her they wanted to give her the most optimal service. Polina even contemplates that these posh old hags enjoy this kind of depravity in the dirtiest way possible, but still allows herself to get fucked by a horse.

Edit: Here's your save with the horse as well. I have no clue about the woman in the second village, never found her in 0.25, but she could have been bugged in that one.
its the milf when you kill that 3 plant monters in the farm, that milf has the breast out, after a few mission you talk to her, and dissapear, she has an orb in the gallery room, still cant find her i think that scene is before you crash from the balloon

drebin

May 1, 2017
its the milf when you kill that 3 plant monters in the farm, that milf has the breast out, after a few mission you talk to her, and dissapear, she has an orb in the gallery room, still cant find her i think that scene is before you crash from the balloon
I knew which one. I meant that I didn't find her after she goes away.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
For the horse.

Thanks! Wanted to check out the scenes before I play it, are they all in chinese or is that just the cg room? Or maybe I messed up somewhere?

Edit: Nevermind, discovered only some are translated.

AsterFox

Dec 13, 2018
Can someone help me, i speak with the female warrior at the tavern/guild but after that i can't sleep in my tent, i don't know why and i don't know what to do

3.90 star(s) 60 Votes