Tail of desire, i cant find this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
Seems things are finally getting underway, the artist finally created a patreon. Prologue is underway, but it's patreon so it's probably gonna be a looooong development.

HentaiMan8090

Oct 1, 2018
Unfortunately, the creator's Patreon has been disabled and removed. They'll need to seek another platform in order to continue production of the game.

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
Back up and running, the issue was most likely brought on by the age of the protagonist, patreon hates questionable shit like that.

BreadBreaker

Jun 17, 2017
Tail of desire 0.3 (defaults to english based on locale, if not, first row in options) (dev left some of his saves inside, maybe from testing, who knows... anyway, idk why but on his patreon the download links are visible on the post header, even if they are locked at 10$ per month) :

Last edited:

Ocremix

Sep 10, 2019
Tail of desire 0.3 (defaults to english based on locale, if not, first row in options) (dev left some of his saves inside, maybe from testing, who knows... anyway, idk why but on his patreon the download links are visible on the post header, even if they are locked at 10$ per month) :
Thanks! I can't seem to find any way to get potatoes for the completion of Nitt's quest to help around the town. It's the only one I'm missing so far. Also Nitt is gone and I don't know where she even went, I'm assuming it's story related since some untranslated chinese text pops up in what I am assuming says something like "She seems to be gone". Any help?

BreadBreaker

Jun 17, 2017
Thanks! I can't seem to find any way to get potatoes for the completion of Nitt's quest to help around the town. It's the only one I'm missing so far. Also Nitt is gone and I don't know where she even went, I'm assuming it's story related since some untranslated chinese text pops up in what I am assuming says something like "She seems to be gone". Any help?
Im preety sure those potatoes are actually roots, for the quest given by the doctor, you need to use your dragon companion skill, by pressing E to scan for them on the Tranquil Peak, i may be wrong or im missunderstooding what you said, also the game still has lots of bugs, and they dont lock you from accepting new quest even if you later can not complete the ones you had, now for the part where Nitt's gone, the only time i can remeber was after investigating the dead boars, and reporting it back to her, after that she goes there, the thing is that the game auto tp's you there in the middle of the night to search for her... anyway as i only played this game when it was still on ver 0.1 with no translation, as i said earlier, maybe im wrong, things can change... If you still want to play more right now, maybe ask on the game thread (here) for some help...

Reactions: Ocremix
Status
Not open for further replies.