Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I'm getting it too with native Japanese locale. It's probably on the packer's end.
The versions that were uploaded has corruption causing audio file issues. we recompiled the version and it should be working now. It worked for me in my most recent test. If you had problems with audio files, redownload the game, unpack the game using japanese encoding and try with a fresh install. Something was fucked with the game version previously and it was intermittently working / not working for some people and not others. Something was fucked with the game.

Last edited:

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
When you copy from the audio from the Demo to the Translated version you get 174 total files of which 96 replacements.

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
link to the demo?
It's the DLSite link in the OP.

Alright, now that I'm able to actually read without being stopped every 10 seconds... that intro is uhhhhh wowza :HideThePain:
Art looks really nice though so I think it's worth a shot for me. Here goes nothing

Reactions: flazeo25

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
It's the DLSite link in the OP.

Alright, now that I'm able to actually read without being stopped every 10 seconds... that intro is uhhhhh wowza :HideThePain:
Art looks really nice though so I think it's worth a shot for me. Here goes nothing
Working fine now for you?

Imp Sana

Oct 18, 2018
The first village map looks like the same one in Tail of Desire , which is another heavy "Tentacle" game . Is this easter egg ?

Reactions: qay123

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
The versions that were uploaded has corruption causing audio file issues. we recompiled the version and it should be working now. It worked for me in my most recent test. If you had problems with audio files, redownload the game, unpack the game using japanese encoding and try with a fresh install. Something was fucked with the game version previously and it was intermittently working / not working for some people and not others. Something was fucked with the game.
It's working now, thank you.

Reactions: mofu2x and Silentce

Zen0F1r5t

Mar 13, 2018
Looks interesting. Wish there's a pregnancy, but I'll take no pregnancy content over subpar pregnancy content.

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
Redownloaded the new nopy version, sound got fixed (did the extraction with japanese encoding) and while I was fighting the last free roaming mobs in the area west of the village on what I'm assuming is still the tutorial since I haven't done anything else yet and this appeared when I hit one of them (reload worked, so I'm assuming it's just one specific mob with this problem)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Redownloaded the new nopy version, sound got fixed (did the extraction with japanese encoding) and while I was fighting the last free roaming mobs in the area west of the village on what I'm assuming is still the tutorial since I haven't done anything else yet and this appeared when I hit one of them (reload worked, so I'm assuming it's just one specific mob with this problem)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think for some reason certain files are not included in the game files for some reason. I'm working on fixing this.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes