VN - Others - Completed - Taimanin Yukikaze [Steam] [Black Lilith]

1. 4.00 star(s)

rangabang

Awesome NTR corruption game no doubt about it.
    First played this game with unofficial translation years ago and it still slaps today.

Nicely voiced, animated scenes, but one con is that theres no "keep voice on click" option. A product of it's time, but they really could have added the option in the official release...

There are some scenes that I personally wasnt a fan of, like the tentacles and the dildo with dog cum, but theres plenty of other scenes to make up for it.

One thing I like about this game compared to other Taimanin games is that its not too hardcore.

Theres more focus on Yukikaze over Rinko, but if that bothers you, play the sequel.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Roninsan

PROS:
    *Very well voiced.
    *Nice art (except for some internal views, that make no sense for someone with basic anatomy knowledge).
    *Animated (not too many animations, but they do make a huge difference for some sex scenes)!

CONS:
    *Barely deserves the "Multiple Endings" tag. They are quite short and don't lead to much difference in the scenes.
    *A lot of sexy girls appear in the story, but this VN focus on only one girl (or barely two), and it's pretty short. A waste of potential, because you need to play the other VNs of the series to see more.
    *More of a personal opinion, but as a fan of the tag, I must say the story doesn't feature the most common and kinky methods of "Corruption", imo. (It's about use of drugs and mind-machines).

Score: 3/5 for me.
    Can be a 4/5 if you're a fan of Prostitution/Drugs/Humiliation/Group Sex. But I still would recommend watching the animated hentai series instead of wasting time on this.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

botaniq_1

For me this game is great in almost every way
    Just like the taimanin yukikaze 2 this is a aaa title with fully voiced heroines, beautiful art and animation
    Yukikaze shower scene is an example how to make a hidden sex scenes
  4. 4.00 star(s)

LeoShowers

No idea why this was unrated on this site. To put it briefly: a great corruption nukage, detailed the fall of two beautiful heroines. More or less as professional as these kind of games get, if you're familiar at all with the Taimanin Asagi series this is more or less the same (though arguably Aoi Nagisa is a better artist than Kagami).

The only reason not to give this 5/5 is the relative short length of the game. Not that it's overly short mind you, just shorter than some of it's contemporaries (e.g. Taimanin Asagi 3).