EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
rsz_71_xlchoffl_sl1000.png

Overview:
Dark existences were secretly invading Tokyo, the diabolic city.
Behind the success of ninjas of justice called Taimanin, the darkness starts the action...
While the deadly battles continue between the evils and evil busters, Yukikaze, a young taimanin, applied for a dangerous mission to save her mother, Shiranui. Asagi, the leader of taimanin, stood opposed to the high-risk rescue plan, but Yukikaze had a strong will and she was assigned for the job along with Rinko.
The two women were still virgins, and wished to give it to Tatsurou, the protagonist. However, they had to depart before their wish was fulfilled...
Yukikaze and Rinko infiltrated into the evil city as enslaved candidates for the brothel. There they learned a contract to become a whore comes with a cruel contract with a devil: a seal on their tongue to restrict any rebellious actions! Their body would explode once they make a disobedient move.
There's only one way to stay alive: become a submissive enslaved prostitute! Yukikaze and Rinko had to earn money by working as a whore and get past a terrible lethal contract. In order to save Shiranui, there was no other way than to become successful ladies of pleasure and make a lot of money. Thus their humiliating sexual training started under the threat of death...
Their life as apprentice whores begins as their virginity is taken away miserably. Yukikaze and Rinko supposed their mission would be cancelled once their colleagues learn about the critical situation they are in, and gave a fake report that claims their occupation as hostesses in a bar. That was also to keep it secret to the beloved Tatsurou; however, this drove them to further extremity!
Is there any hope left to these new taimanins in peril!?​

Thread Updated: 2016-10-26
Release Date: Japanese 2015-04-24, English 2016-06-10
Original Title: 対魔忍ユキカゼ
Developer: Black Lilith
Translation: YukikazeACute Translations
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
VNDB:
Sequel: Taimanin Yukikaze 2
Same series: Taimanin Asagi Premium Box
Store: -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thanks to superelmo for torrent.

23824.jpg 23825.jpg 23828.jpg 23829.jpg 23830.jpg 23832.jpg tumblr_inline_o6vyw1y_P2f1u6u625_1280.jpg 23823.jpg 23831.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I've tried this many times before. I download the torrent, then change my system locale to Japanese but I keep getting an error. Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong?

Reactions: monsterock1800

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I've tried this many times before. I download the torrent, then change my system locale to Japanese but I keep getting an error. Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong?
What OS do you have, if you are using windows 8, 8.1 or 10 you're better off just using , it's the same type of tool has AppLocale but works with those OS.

Reactions: Jeffy91

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
What OS do you have, if you are using windows 8, 8.1 or 10 you're better off just using , it's the same type of tool has AppLocale but works with those OS.
I've tried changing the region, Locale Emulator and NTLEA but I keep getting the error message. I just click the .exe and it pops up. Is there like a player I need or something?

Capture and Capture2 are the errors I get when I try to play it in a Japanese locale (real or emulated). Capture0 is one I got when I tried running it in English locale.
Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG Capture0.PNG

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I've tried changing the region, Locale Emulator and NTLEA but I keep getting the error message. I just click the .exe and it pops up. Is there like a player I need or something?
Nope, it works fine for me.

1. If you want to try and re-apply the patch and see if it fixes the problem feel free:

2. Also try run the game in compatibility mode.
3. It may also be that you have the savedata folder the game generates, erase the folder and try to run the game again in Japanese locale.

EDIT: I just re-downloaded and it works fine.

Last edited:

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
ALL I have to do is click the executable right? Because those patch notes talk about installing it, which I was never prompted to...

Tried compatibility mode and deleting the savedata folder...didn't work. I also have the same problem with the Depraved Family game, it's always the same error.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
ALL I have to do is click the executable right? Because those patch notes talk about installing it, which I was never prompted to...

Tried compatibility mode and deleting the savedata folder...didn't work. I also have the same problem with the Depraved Family game, it's always the same error.
The torrent i provided is a pre-patched version of the game that requires no install so no you don't have to do anything for it to work, if you want to apply the patch and see if it fixes the problems you're having use the patch those guys have, doubt it will fix it.

The problem seems to be with your PC so you can always try create a virtual machine and see if that works, or go to Fuwanovel and ask around there, they have a lot more experience with VN than the people here including me.

Stijn

Jun 18, 2017
I loved the animation of this so I am really happy finding this one! Always wanted to play the visualnovel/game of yukikaze since watching it.

millerdrk

Aug 12, 2016

Capture and Capture2 are the errors I get when I try to play it in a Japanese locale (real or emulated). Capture0 is one I got when I tried running it in English locale.
View attachment 833 View attachment 834 View attachment 835
Hey I think I know why it's giving you that error. If you go into properties and remove the "Read Only" Attribute, and check the "UNBLOCK" box should fix the problem. Running the game in English Locale should work.

Reactions: TakBarno

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Hey I think I know why it's giving you that error. If you go into properties and remove the "Read Only" Attribute, and check the "UNBLOCK" box should fix the problem. Running the game in English Locale should work.
Thanks, but I managed to solve it on my own, and it was quite simple. It was just too deep in my folders. Once I put it in my Program Files, it ran without issue.

settoincognito

Jun 4, 2017
My game keeps on closing repeatedly after like 3 minutes. Is this just a problem with the torrent files? I know the emulator is fine because it works with other games fine.

HenrikIbsen

Aug 24, 2017
Could probably use the Corruption and NTR tags. Funny that the Genres tab has everything, but the tag just says '2dcg'. I didn't even know this game was here, doesn't show up on NTR searches.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes