Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Sex scenes are okay, characters are okay but the story is a steaming pile of Camel shit.

Asagi was far better.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
any other download method other than torrent please??
its like 4 gb and above... which is way above limit for some file host (only approved one is allowed)... dont you worry, its seeded by f95 team and it download quite fast

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
As he said:

Actually downloads really fast, and no viruses also.
FYI< I don't do Torrents, the last three times I did, my computer got a virus trojan from a so called "Trusted Site" and it cost me OVER $300.00 to repairs it... So that's why i am asking him for a MEGA Link, Hell he posted MEGA links of other games after this one, so it shouldn't be any issue at all.

• Haha
Reactions: Randomamigo

John573

Dec 16, 2017
How do you use the torrent link provided in here to get the data needed to play the game? So first time using torrent. Usually use Mega.

Reactions: Furyous D

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
How do you use the torrent link provided in here to get the data needed to play the game? So first time using torrent. Usually use Mega.
You need a downloader for the torrent, I use BitTorrent.

Click on the torrent file and your downloader will do the rest.

Reactions: John573

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Any chance Yukikaze 2 is gonna be translated?
Nope. Unless Rattan Man (because he's the one that lately, released the other Lilith game. Others are kinda.. dead?) release all of a sudden a translation in the future, but I don't think is interested. I remember someone saying this in the past, not sure though.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes