Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
For some reason I don't get all scenes in the gallery even with 100% completion. I got all CG but half of scenes are missing. Its the same with Taimanin Murasaki.
Anyone knows a fix?

Aug 26, 2017
Hate games like this not evenreal rape. forced orgasm = she falls in love with you and becomes a sex slave. Not really how it gos buddy

Reactions: TmPto

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
there are like 5 or 6 people asking for a mega link can someone please post a mega link so people can stop asking

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
i i download the torrent and get the game working am i allowed to upload the files to my mega account to share hear legally?.
If i won't get into trouble by allowing others to download the game via a mega link on this website then i am willing to do it for those than want a mega link

D

Deleted member 1204094

i i download the torrent and get the game working am i allowed to upload the files to my mega account to share hear legally?.
If i won't get into trouble by allowing others to download the game via a mega link on this website then i am willing to do it for those than want a mega link
If you post the Mega link that would be amazing

Reactions: hentai123456789

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
I'm missing Archived Video 3 and New Video 2 of Rinko and Archived Video 2 of Yukikaze, anyone know what I need to do to unlock them?

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
If you post the Mega link that would be amazing
i will if i can't get into trouble for doing it, if a mod can confirm i won't then ill post it if i can.
i will say that torrent link is perfectly fine though, i used it and nothing bad happened, i do get not wanting to use a torrent though, i was relunctent myself to use it, thankfuly nothing bad happened to my pc because of it and the game works perfectly fine (ik if its all like that though as i haven't actually played it yet other than to test that it works)

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes