Lilith Rising
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2021
Lilith_Capsule_FINAL_opt2.jpg

Overview:
Lilith Rising
is a fantasy adult Visual Novel (VN)
where you play a prince that has his life turned upside down
when he becomes a pawn in the plans of gods and demons, forcing him to a life of exile.
On your adventures, you will meet the most intriguing companions and learn what it means to be a leader,
in order to save your kingdom; and if you play your cards right maybe even find some romance.
A fun fantasy adventure, filled with humor, drama, epic battles, mystery and lots of sex!
Formerly known as Tainted
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please read the before submitting a review.

Thread Updated: 2023-09-26
Release Date: 2023-09-26
Developer: Jubei - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.2ns
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Due to major system upgrades a replay is required.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Mac/Linux
: - - - -

Extra: MultiMod* - FAN SIG - Fan Sig 2

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Screenshot_01.jpg Screenshot_02.jpg Screenshot_3.jpg Screenshot_04.jpg Screenshot_05.jpg Screenshot_06.jpg Screenshot_07.jpg Screenshot_08.jpg Screenshot_09.jpg Screenshot_10.jpg Screenshot_11.jpg Screenshot_12.jpg Screenshot_13.jpg Screenshot_14.jpg Screenshot_15.jpg Screenshot_16.jpg Screenshot_17.jpg Screenshot_18.jpg Screenshot_19.jpg Screenshot_21.jpg Screenshot_23.jpg Screenshot_24.jpg Screenshot_25.jpg Screenshot_26.jpg Screenshot_27.jpg Screenshot_28.jpg Screenshot_29.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Godspeed, Joubei

I truly hope you love my game as much as I loved making it for you.
My team and I put many hours of blood, sweat and tears for over a year to create it.

And I really need more funding to complete the game.

If you can’t afford to pledge on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game here on F95.

Thank you so much!

Companions / game / Developer Info:

Last edited:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
Interesting plot with a nice variety of characters. It has good potential for different fetishes.

Gwen is your sister, the princess of this land.
I know the developer likes his Patreon, but the more wincest the better... :love:

L1S7AC11c.jpg

Pulling your banger out at a breakfast is a good way to get invited again... lol

Scr_8_Jezz_eating_grapesx.jpg

Last edited:

CountKael

May 16, 2022
I dont really try out first releases but at this point im so starved for medieval-fantasy VN that ill ignore my own rule. plus the renders are pretty good ngl.

Hopefully this is ones decent, Bravo six going dark.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Future Tags:
Creampie, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, Group sex, Virgin, Threesome...and more
frye-stare.gif

Well, I guess we'll have to see if the dev shows up at f95 and can explain what the "and more" is :KEK: because after reading the dev notes I don't know what to expect from this game.

Edit:
Ok...either this dev/team has no idea about Patreon or the Sister is not a LI but to openly say that X character is the sister on patreon is like putting a target on his/their forehead.(dev if the sister is a LI change that description, patreon is not very kind to incest)

EDIT:

Anyways good luck.

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
This looks very promising. As a fan of (heavily modded) Fallout, Elder Scrolls and Mass Effect rpgs, I love the "already adult" aspect of fantasy VN's like Between Two Worlds, Homelander, Love of Magic and Price of Power. I'm hoping to add this to the list of great fantasy adult VN's. Good luck, dev.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes