mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
View attachment 2350457
This is how you know you're dealing with a passion project.
hah. yea.

also. run the game
> Disclaimer 1: All sex is consensual in this game
start new game
> Disclaimer 2: If you lose the battle you get raped. even if you win you can redo the battle to see the missed scene
kek

well. the art is good. although the backgrounds are half assed.
Thread Updated: 2023-01-29
ok, so this is weird. game just updated 3 days ago (after a year without updates).
going from v0.0.2 to v0.0.3
but it is not mentioned in patreon.
discord invite is expired
still marked as dead.

I already ran into an outright bug. (peep on sister. have dinner. if you go to bathroom again it will break time to peep on sister again and mess things up)

plus lots of spelling issues
wanted to report it but... discord link is outdated

edit: well. ran into a second bug.
after first night you wake up. no direction. no clue where to go. all NPCs are gone.
try to go visit childhood friend. explored her house... got trapped in her bathroom which has no exit.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
hah. yea.

also. run the game
> Disclaimer 1: All sex is consensual in this game
start new game
> Disclaimer 2: If you lose the battle you get raped. even if you win you can redo the battle to see the missed scene
kek

well. the art is good. although the backgrounds are half assed.

ok, so this is weird. game just updated 3 days ago (after a year without updates).
going from v0.0.2 to v0.0.3
but it is not mentioned in patreon.
discord invite is expired
still marked as dead.

I already ran into an outright bug. (peep on sister. have dinner. if you go to bathroom again it will break time to peep on sister again and mess things up)

plus lots of spelling issues
wanted to report it but... discord link is outdated

edit: well. ran into a second bug.
after first night you wake up. no direction. no clue where to go. all NPCs are gone.
try to go visit childhood friend. explored her house... got trapped in her bathroom which has no exit.
All sex has to be "Consensual"? I hate that in games, what if we want to be brutally beaten and forcefully taken for post beating victory sex?

Darkness fate.jpg

Sep 12, 2017
Listen, I know this game is dead as hell, but does anyone know how to trigger the halloween event? I know I've done it, but I cannot for the life of me remember how.