VN Others Completed Take me in and I'll love and serve you: Sweet and sexy life with a demi-human girl [Final] [Ammolite]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Semorie

Jul 6, 2018
Word of caution, my malware protection found that the main exe has a virus/ or virus like code inside it which could be spyware, a worm(virus) an actual virus, etc at least from the anonfiles link, havent tested the others
the exact term it used was malware-heuristic which tells you further the possible type of virus this classifies as
Of course theres the chance this could be a false positive but proving a false possitive is a lot harder than giving a heads up to everyone that there might be some questionable code

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
Word of caution, my malware protection found that the main exe has a virus/ or virus like code inside it which could be spyware, a worm(virus) an actual virus, etc at least from the anonfiles link, havent tested the others
the exact term it used was malware-heuristic which tells you further the possible type of virus this classifies as
Of course theres the chance this could be a false positive but proving a false possitive is a lot harder than giving a heads up to everyone that there might be some questionable code
A mal-ware heuristic is code for "Tracks your information and sends it somewhere". That's a pretty common false positive with games that want to know user information for things such as "What decision did they make here?". That being said they should of asked for your consent first.

Semorie

Jul 6, 2018
A mal-ware heuristic is code for "Tracks your information and sends it somewhere". That's a pretty common false positive with games that want to know user information for things such as "What decision did they make here?". That being said they should of asked for your consent first.
Like i said possible false positive but better safe than sorry,
Give a few words of caution and if someone's NOT okay with it or it turns out to be more than unauthorized data transfer (spyware is very similar to that just saying the main difference is WHAT it transfers) it makes sure to cover everyone in terms of understanding whats going on.
It helps the poster not be accused of giving peoples information out (even though they didnt make the game), helps the game company by if its a basic ingame data information transfer people know BEFORE they download, and helps players who want to make an educated decision on "why to download this game".
So all in all its still helpful even if its false positive and people can look it up and see "oh its not a guaranteed virus its just a POSSIBLE virus of various kinds since the system didnt do a full scan of every line of code in it" and know the common drivers behind it

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
This is a very generous interpretaiton. maybe with the higher quality antivirus programs
but really they are not all created equal

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
virustotal screenshot pls?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
FYI Japanese devs being such prolific producers often sell the rights to translate and/or sell games outside of Japan to other devs. Your vndb post doesn't have all the facts as to the sale of a right to sell somewhere else in the world because vndb can't track all the millions of transactions being held all the time and as a technicality they are correct about the original dev even though another dev has bought the right to sell the same product elsewhere.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: booted it up and it says Ammolite at the start.

Also this:
1656233260366.png

So yeah, the appetite is a mistake on steam alone.

I checked around and everywhere else lists it as ammolite (amazon, dlsite, and others). So yeah, seems to be a mistake on Tensei's listing of this game, which is an understandable mistake since they have only translated appetite games up to this point.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
So yeah BaasB is a steam error, the dev is ammolite. Likely because of the TL publisher having this be their first ammolite game after only doing appetite.

Boots up with the ammolite logo and everything.

From game menu:
1656234066895.png

Official game page:

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Wait... a Cow-Girl?
imageproxy.php.gif

It is time to raise breed monster girl again
View attachment 1889662
Who dis?
I know but there should at least a possibility in VN's to remove this by a mod or something. I have learned that even that is not possible because the renders are mostly already done with pixels so moddrs can not hange it unless they get the uncensored original data from devs.
Because easily removable censorship is kinda going against the intent of said law... funny that this is the one time they actually properly enforce a bloody law innit?
The fuck are you talking about? Heuristic in anti-virus software means it partially contains code similar to or even found as is in other malware. That's employed to detect new viruses that haven't been found before and sending data is but one of many things malware might do.

Semorie

Jul 6, 2018
virustotal screenshot pls?
I used malwarebytes it found just 1 virus in the main exe when i tried to run it (supposedly a virus but might just be similar to one) which ive since gotten rid of it just to be safe since thats why i pay for premium real time protection and because i am not going to break into a games code just to remove malwarelike code from it which no i did not screenshot beforehand i meant my post as a warning so i was not planning to provide the screenshot of something like that also i dont have many posts so urls and pics arent the most agreeable for my account yet since im considered 'new' XD

Reactions: ASERDDERERT

Zornk

Aug 18, 2017
The fuck you all on about. It just says "In her father's handwriting" and says nothing about YOUR father. a demi human that HER father loved.

It's just a poorly phrased way of saying "Her parents gave her a photo and told her she would be safe there" Most likely this is a translation error due to the slight differences in the phrasing between languages. Literally there is no incest here.

Translated:
擦り切れた写真の隅には、親父の字でこの宿屋の場所が記されていた。

この少女の母親……親父がかつて恋した亜人の女で間違いない。

In the corner of the frayed photo, the location of this inn was written in the character of my father.

This girl's mother ... I'm sure she's an Ajin woman whom my father once fell in love with.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Her mother… was undoubtedly the demi-human woman her father once loved.
This one is the funniest sentence. So her mother was the woman her father had sex with. Wow no fucking shit. I know it's supposed to be "his father" as in MC's father but this just turned into a hilariously braindead sentence.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes